X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed.. but your upset the happy bus brigade
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

@adamhulme86: Interesting stat someone mentioned earlier; #QPR had 25pts from 30 games last term, meaning we're currently 15pts and 13 games off that now!

I have more than enough faith.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        @adamhulme86: Interesting stat someone mentioned earlier; #QPR had 25pts from 30 games last term, meaning we're currently 15pts and 13 games off that now!

I have more than enough faith.
        To be fair depending what mood were in we can dress up the situation to be really bad or quite positive. Thankfully HR still seems upbeat, it won't be easy by any stretch but it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          To be fair depending what mood were in we can dress up the situation to be really bad or quite positive. Thankfully HR still seems upbeat, it won't be easy by any stretch but it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE
          So are you saying that 2% chance, is worth spending a fortune over? It's not the 8pt gap that bothers me, what bothers me is the current squad and total lack of belief
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That´s the spirit.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              So are you saying that 2% chance, is worth spending a fortune over? It's not the 8pt gap that bothers me, what bothers me is the current squad and total lack of belief
              Where did you get 2% from? Also we will have to spend whether we want to try stay up or to prepare for life in the championship. I would steer clear of the Anelkas of this world and would try some homegrown players ie Austin etc but even with him there will be a fee. Play some of our youth team like Andrade Sutherland and Harriman.

Comment

And I never said anywhere that anything is worth spending a fortune over. Spending fortunes has gt us nowhere, I would change spending fortunes to spending wisely. Would it be so bad to gamble on some one unproven who could have a sell on value? These "proven" stars with "prem experience" have got us nowhere

Comment

What happened to the days of getting in lower league players like D. Peacock, Sinton, Sinclair....

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    What happened to the days of getting in lower league players like D. Peacock, Sinton, Sinclair....
                    Sky TV, and the Premier league happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Sky TV, and the Premier league happened.
                      Fulham managed it with Smalling. It's the naivety of Managers, Fans and Chairmen. If in the summer we signed a few unknown players so many on here would be crying and that's a fact

Comment

Fulham managed it with Smalling. It's the naivety of Managers, Fans and Chairmen. If in the summer we signed a few unknown players so many on here would be crying and that's a fact
                        That's because, with so many clubs buying players that are seen as being the finished product, buying players who are unproven, inexperienced, and have only a vague notion of 'promise' about them, is seen as being a huge gamble, and it is.
                        We could have bought all championship standard players last summer, and yes, we might have been better off, I just think we would have been a championship team in the premier league, and no better off with regard to position in the league.

Comment

Agree mate my point is TF can't win either way. Sign proven players he's a mug, sign unproven and he's tight or lacks ambition when all the poor barsteward has done is back his managers

Comment

Agree mate my point is TF can't win either way. Sign proven players he's a mug, sign unproven and he's tight or lacks ambition when all the poor barsteward has done is back his managers
                            I know, poor sod's in a no-win situation with some of our fans, and would be were we in Chelsea's fortunate position too.

Comment

Working...
                            X