Not getting this transfer lark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting this transfer lark.

Tbh I don't get why fans are getting excited about harry's interviews. For me we should accept we are down because it wouldn't matter if a Sir Les ferdinand came back from time as a 27 year old, we'd still struggle to stay up. What I want is this positive talk to stop, because reality needs to be spoken. The best thing we can do is look to next year. That means spending 100% of our time looking to get rid of this current squad NOT add to it. What's the pt of signing Lampard, he plays with quality players, you put him in a QPR side and he will look very average just like he does in an england shirt. I have played for many teams and when you're playing for a bunch of losers it has a dramtic effect on your own game. We should look to offload as many players as possible and if any good quality youngsters with pace are available then go in for them otherwise look to lose this joke of a side.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Can't see the point in spending just for the futile objective of winning a few games. So what, its too late now. Mathematically, we may not be down, but its over. Build, for the climb back up for ****s sake, TF. Yes all our recent transfer windows have been exciting, but I'd love to see us look to the future ie no Joe Cole types at all.

Comment

spot on bush, players like Joe Cole and frank lampard is just a complete waste in wages. We need to look at bringing in young players because the next few years are going to be crucial.

Liverpool had pace in the right area's, we have little to none. We will never get out of this position because we play 6 touch football. Watching the chelsea everton game before it just show's how many miles we are behind the top half sides.

Comment

Jezes Christ!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Jezes Christ!!
          it's called cutting your loses and it's the sensible thing to do, jesus christ yourself

Comment

I'm not giving up but I agree that buying older players on big money is the worst thing we can do!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Tbh I don't get why fans are getting excited about harry's interviews. For me we should accept we are down because it wouldn't matter if a Sir Les ferdinand came back from time as a 27 year old, we'd still struggle to stay up. What I want is this positive talk to stop, because reality needs to be spoken. The best thing we can do is look to next year. That means spending 100% of our time looking to get rid of this current squad NOT add to it. What's the pt of signing Lampard, he plays with quality players, you put him in a QPR side and he will look very average just like he does in an england shirt. I have played for many teams and when you're playing for a bunch of losers it has a dramtic effect on your own game. We should look to offload as many players as possible and if any good quality youngsters with pace are available then go in for them otherwise look to lose this joke of a side.
              Well said mate i agree 100%.

Just cant get excited by any of the rumours going round.

Comment

Common sense has to prevail. HR has not been able to turn us around before we face the big boys in January and I cannot see things changing on the pitch in January. Who of quality wants to come into this mess?

Comment

oh dear

Comment

transfer windows loads of fun...remember the hoilett thread

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                      transfer windows loads of fun...remember the hoilett thread
                      Now you've reminded me of it I do, what a cracker that was

All that drama for little return

Comment

Lampard IMO would be a huge signing fr us. But only on a sensible wage which is
                        Probably unlikely. Anelka can literally go fark himself. Remy again would be another huge
                        Signing but again would be expensive. Why can't we sign the snodgrasses and the Bradley johnsons, or the Ashley Williams the types who are strong and athletic ands play with a bit of heart. Sad thing is though if these were signed before this board would have gone into meltdown because they ain't big names!

Comment

is ched on the bus???
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No but he is probably getting a train in the shovel

Comment

Have to agree with the OP most sensible thread I've read in a while was Jeffros transfer target one

Comment

Working...
                              X