Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Arry have been so openly critical of our mercenaries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Arry have been so openly critical of our mercenaries?

Most of the fanbase know we have wasters, so did he really need to be so openly critical and also get Derry and Hill to put the boot in.
    A few of our fans knew Hughes was trouble especially considering who his agent was and many questioned his transfer policy including what was Rigg actually doing.
    What benefit was Arry putting the boot in when many of us had lived with the daylight robbers for months.
    Yesterday to me showed that the outbursts by Arry back fired, I know why he did it and what he said was true but it seems to have simply put fuel on the fire IMHO.
    Yesterday we witnessed a complete break up of the team, Grenora taking a free kick as soon as he came on, Hill having to tell Mbia to let Adel take a free kick but being ignored, players not marking, players blaming each other for not picking up.
    We know our players lack quality but the lack of interest yesterday was hard to take. Just think Harry's comments have split the dressing room even more when we require unity even more, could he not have kept his personal views in the dressing room.
    Apart from causing some players to become completely detached, he's also made it harder to get rid.
    If the January transfer window is another damp squid then we are going to be stuck with the same miserable sods until 2014.
    I know Arry has said its only one or two but we all know we have about 10 players that fall into the category of players that arry was commenting on ie earn more than spurs players but are rubbish.
    To survive I think Arry needs to be given 40m to rebuild a team that hopefully doesn't require gelling time, otherwise I fear we are going to need to bring a few mercenaries back into the fold for any hope.

I first heard from someone at the club on the eve on the Reading game that the dressing room was poisonous and there were some personalities at the club - Hughes signings - who made it quite clear, vocally, they didn't give a damn about QPR and there had been some behaviour that had disgusted the old guard (Hill, Derry, Mackie etc) leading to chaos. Hughes wasn't even aware until a player tolf him in a private meeting it was the worst dressinfg room atmosphere he;d ever known.

It;s gone beyond bawling out someone or trying to dangle a carrot to make them care. You deal with the problem and in management that is rooting out the bad eggs. One can be damaging but in our case three or four in the dressing room.

Agree on most points except for the damp squid.

Comment

Yes he should. Why hide it. It's a major problem & he highlighted it. Well done Harry.

Comment

Didn't go far enough in my opinion. Should have had them sitting round the centre circle for five minutes and left them there when he went for his cup of tea.

Sadly, they all earn far too much money to care, have no pride and will lay down again on Wednesday. But I fully expect one or two of them to do their Comical Ali impressions. They really should think twice about telling us they know what they need to do again, before going out and doing precisely the opposite.

Comment

Working...
        X