No announcement yet.

My take on things..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think that Hammersmith sums it up for all of us, even after 47 years support, still get that sick in the stomach feeling when we lose crucial games, what makes it all the more painful is the money they earn and their total indifference to the result
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

sums up modern day so called 'stars' im affraid lymes....sky/tv money has killed the great game as we knew it.../youve got 17 year olds earning 3k a week in the under 18's and greedy agents pimping their ill gotten gains...if i were club chairman id call a pack to just let every players contract run out then offer him basic bunce!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we are used to losing, but not so lamely....and not by players so richly rewarded.
        qpr fans expect a certain passion for the hoops and if that's not done, get the fker out!
        some will not hear a word against the club, that's too blinkered but again and already some big rows starting among our own.
        this current team are ****e. the table tells the truth.
        one win in 20 and some say we can win 10 in 18?? lol, get real. we were down after wba away....i was sure then.
        maybe for a laugh, we''ll win the fa cup!! now that would be qpr!

Comment

Working...
        X