My take on things..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on things..............

Right from the first game of the season it has been a complete and utter disaster. We have won one game all season and not won an away game in 2012. We have watched this club be completely ruined by Mark Hughes. He was allowed to sign players on mega contracts for a long term who were bang average. The board who backed him to the tilt have to shoulder some massive responsibility. None of them have come from football backgrounds and I dread to think what was agreed in those contracts which Phil Beard was negotiating.

Yesterday, was just the worst performance of the season. I thought Southampton was bad, but this was on another level. The players were woeful. They bottled out of challenges. No one wanted the ball. They had no ideas. I was very surprised we started with Diakite and M'BIa. They started together at Wigan and were atrocious. They got completely over ran. I am lost for words for the effort from players like SWP and Cisse. Cisse must be one of the biggest fairies ever to play for us. He has no presence and Suarez who is half his size and played as a lone striker showed how it should be done.

I have accepted relegation. It pains me that we still have 5 months of the season to go. We are dying a low and painful death. I wish the whole lot of them could be cleared out. I have never minded in sport about losing. It comes with the territory as a QPR fan, but the manner of this squad is embarrassing. No passion, fight or desire.

I would love to have 20 mins with them and I would give it to them about what it means to play for QPR and wear the shirt.

The scum game is going to be torture. It could be worse than their game against Villa. Having to listen to those w4nkers giving it 'Champions of Europe', 'going down', 'C'mon Chels', 'One man went to Mow..........' It will be beyond torture.

I would love to meet Mark Hughes one day!:yush:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Dave I have a better idea,we have some tasty players as fans you know some of them, challenge all our so called superstars to a match? make it public that's bloody embarrassing,

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Right from the first game of the season it has been a complete and utter disaster. We have won one game all season and not won an away game in 2012. We have watched this club be completely ruined by Mark Hughes. He was allowed to sign players on mega contracts for a long term who were bang average. The board who backed him to the tilt have to shoulder some massive responsibility. None of them have come from football backgrounds and I dread to think what was agreed in those contracts which Phil Beard was negotiating.

Yesterday, was just the worst performance of the season. I thought Southampton was bad, but this was on another level. The players were woeful. They bottled out of challenges. No one wanted the ball. They had no ideas. I was very surprised we started with Diakite and M'BIa. They started together at Wigan and were atrocious. They got completely over ran. I am lost for words for the effort from players like SWP and Cisse. Cisse must be one of the biggest fairies ever to play for us. He has no presence and Suarez who is half his size and played as a lone striker showed how it should be done.

I have accepted relegation. It pains me that we still have 5 months of the season to go. We are dying a low and painful death. I wish the whole lot of them could be cleared out. I have never minded in sport about losing. It comes with the territory as a QPR fan, but the manner of this squad is embarrassing. No passion, fight or desire.

I would love to have 20 mins with them and I would give it to them about what it means to play for QPR and wear the shirt.

The scum game is going to be torture. It could be worse than their game against Villa. Having to listen to those w4nkers giving it 'Champions of Europe', 'going down', 'C'mon Chels', 'One man went to Mow..........' It will be beyond torture.

A sad but true post. You go every week so you must be hurting more than most spending all that money watching a pile of sh1 t.

I try not to let it get to me but the thought of all those ******s putting on the blue and white shirt and not giving a f u ck about whether we win or not is enough to make my blood boil.

Comment

Well said, and so would I. :=):
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Don't go then if its that much torture and then you wont have to listen to anything you dont like to hear - it really is that simple!....................isn't it?

Comment

I fully understand the anger and frustration, I'm still seething myself.
            I fall down on my knees and thank God I didn't shell out over 50 big ones to those ##### in SW6.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Don't go then if its that much torture and then you wont have to listen to anything you dont like to hear - it really is that simple!....................isn't it?
              What's wrong with a man coming on here and letting off some steam ffs?

Comment

Well done for not going -
                No point in being angry and frustrated - its a sport at the end of the day, just a sport.
                Anger should be saved and directed at things that really matter.....IMO!!

Comment

Agree Dave.

Emailed the box office at half time to cancel my away season ticket. Money down the drain. As you said pretty much get used to losing watching Rangers but to see the extreme lack of effort is hard to take so if they can't be bothered whilst being paid millions I most certainly can't as the mug punter shelling out.

Chelsea will most likely be worse than last year but I'll endure it & will hopefully leave SW6 with a smile on my face as I did last year when I wrapped my brolly round some fat w@nkers head on Fulham Rd who was mouthing off to a load of Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    What's wrong with a man coming on here and letting off some steam ffs?
                    Letting off steam? About what? Whats happened? I'm right though, if its too much hassle and torment, don't go to the chelsea game - no one is holding a gun to their head - its not obligatory, so stop acting as if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Well done for not going -
                      No point in being angry and frustrated - its a sport at the end of the day, just a sport.
                      Anger should be saved and directed at things that really matter.....IMO!!
                      Queen's Park Rangers Football Club really DOES MATTER to me, as does my family, my health, etc. There's room in my heart for all, and enough passion in equal measure.

Comment

As life long QPR fans, we just have to believe that things will get better....well, we all have seen worst then this season in years gone by.
                        Lets hope Harry turns things round sooner rather then later and becomes a life long fan of our club from the Bush. Almost everyone who have had any association with QPR have become life long fans of us.
                        Chin up lads
                        We WILL come good soon.
                        Happy new year.

Comment

The last shizen performance always feels like the worst ever

Yesterday is up there but still not as bad as the day we went up to PNE, lost 6-0, should've been more and the fans turned on each other while Gerry Francis lost the plot.
                          What makes the current situation infinitely worse is the absolute millions these to$$ers are robbing from the club
                          I will never understand the madness of football clubs. In any other industry there would be intense scrutiny on Kia Joorabchin, Hughes and Rigg. They'd probably all be chased out of any other industry and never work again

QPR will ALWAYS mean more to us than the players, Managers and owners. We go through this torture because of what the club means to us. Away days are about more than 90 mins of pain and we'll always have cracking days out no matter how $hite we are or whatever level we are at

RTID
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I was at the PNE game & it was bad but yesterday's first half felt worse for some reason.

Expectations & what we've been served up last 2 seasons I guess. :(

Comment

I can take losing and i can take relegation... but the performances this season dont justify the money we are all paying
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X