Work with a fan for a day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work with a fan for a day!

Get these overpaid underworking mercenaries out with us lot us lot on building sites, in offices, delivering post, clearing drains, collecting rubbish etc for a day to see what it's really like. Maybe, just maybe they'll realise why we are so disgusted with what they have produced this season.

60k + to stroll around for a week getting beat while we slog our guts off to make ends meet at home and scrimp and save to go watch that pile of poo. Come and do our jobs for a day understand how we feel.

Yeah and a few of us will do their jobs for a day. Im 39 but id give it a better go than some of them ******s

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
      Get these overpaid underworking mercenaries out with us lot us lot on building sites, in offices, delivering post, clearing drains, collecting rubbish etc for a day to see what it's really like. Maybe, just maybe they'll realise why we are so disgusted with what they have produced this season.

60k + to stroll around for a week getting beat while we slog our guts off to make ends meet at home and scrimp and save to go watch that pile of poo. Come and do our jobs for a day understand how we feel.
      Would be great mate but unfortunatley it's the way of this big bad world we life in aint it. Some people have a right good life. And in all honesty I reckon 90% of the professional footballers out there couldn't give a to$$ anyway.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The op should get on twitter and suggest it to TF. It is nothing new to him. His staff at his various organisations do this as part of his policy - everyone spends time working in the shop or the restaurant or as part of the cleaning staff (and all the other menial jobs) and senior (very well paid members of his teams have to do it all and so does he). Don't get me wrong, Betty the cleaner doesn't get to fly a 737 or drive a formula 1 car but they do get to take the high paid execs through the paces of what a day's work entails for them.
        People who work within the man's companies are all given the opportunity to experience different challenges, it's a mantra that TF believes in - why should it be any different for the "football staff" he pays so well?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Don't have twitter mate. Feel free to suggest on my behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
            Don't have twitter mate. Feel free to suggest on my behalf.
            Me, do Twitter, more chance of SWP scoring a goal mate
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              The op should get on twitter and suggest it to TF. It is nothing new to him. His staff at his various organisations do this as part of his policy - everyone spends time working in the shop or the restaurant or as part of the cleaning staff (and all the other menial jobs) and senior (very well paid members of his teams have to do it all and so does he). Don't get me wrong, Betty the cleaner doesn't get to fly a 737 or drive a formula 1 car but they do get to take the high paid execs through the paces of what a day's work entails for them.
              People who work within the man's companies are all given the opportunity to experience different challenges, it's a mantra that TF believes in - why should it be any different for the "football staff" he pays so well?
              Excellent idea. Reality check de luxe and a way of showing our supporters that the board doesn´t tolerate this kind of behavior.

Comment

Working...
              X