Harry's already signed some players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's already signed some players

He slipped up in his post match interview on sky before quickly correcting himself. I think one of them is frank.

Heard the rumour that he has already signed yesterday. Cant see it though.

Comment

At least we'll have someone to talk us through our depressions then...

Comment

No way that Lampard has signed. He kissed Chelscum badge yesterday!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          No way that Lampard has signed. He kissed Chelscum badge yesterday!
          yer saw that too

Comment

A goodbye kiss? Harry seemed mighty confident we'd stay up and I can't see that confidence coming from Joe Cole signing up!

Comment

need to bring players in soon as possible...but Lampard??? the badge kissing scum player?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                need to bring players in soon as possible...but Lampard??? the badge kissing scum player?
                wouldn't care if it was Fred West, us getting out of trouble is more important than any anti chelsea nonsense .

Comment

i really dont give a **** about transfer windows anymore. if we end up signing more parasites like anelka, lampard along with signing players that hardly ever play (joe cole) then we deserve everything we get. am just going to sit back and watch that pile of **** every week with arms folded. along with watching fernandes going bankrupt.

expexting a tweet from tony soon along the lines of, we got a good squad, keep the faith ******** as usual.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    wouldn't care if it was Fred West, us getting out of trouble is more important than any anti chelsea nonsense .
                    Prefer Fred over Frank tbh, can he do any step overs?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Prefer Fred over Frank tbh, can he do any step overs?
                      No but I bet would be great at "burying" a few chances...

Comment

Players kissing badges really means sweet fa. They do it so often and thenm move on to a new club.

Also, even if Lampard 'loves' Chelsea it doesnt mean he wont try for QPR. This QPR/Chelsea rivalry is mostly in the minds of QPR fans.

Frank Lampard is a good midfielder who also knows how to score goals. He is on the verge of etting into double figures for the upteenth season and even if he didn't feel committed to QPR, he would still want to continue his very good and proud goalscoring achievements.

Having said that, I'd be surprised if he has or will be signed by QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          No but I bet would be great at "burying" a few chances...
                          oh dear

Comment

When will people wake up to the fact that kissing badges is to play up to the fans.
                            99.9% DONT GIVE A ****,FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Players kissing badges really means sweet fa. They do it so often and thenm move on to a new club.

Also, even if Lampard 'loves' Chelsea it doesnt mean he wont try for QPR. This QPR/Chelsea rivalry is mostly in the minds of QPR fans.

Frank Lampard is a good midfielder who also knows how to score goals. He is on the verge of etting into double figures for the upteenth season and even if he didn't feel committed to QPR, he would still want to continue his very good and proud goalscoring achievements.

Having said that, I'd be surprised if he has or will be signed by QPR.
                              This.

SInce Frank's been a Chelsea player their main Rivals have been Spurs and Man Utd. They don't look at us as Rivals anymore, and why would they.

Comment

Working...
                              X