John Guidetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Guidetti

Or something like that didn't he score a shed load of goals and huge amount of assists
    Last season for fyenord isn't he languishing in the reserves for Man city
    Must be worth considering ?

We were linked with him not that long ago, if he was to sign for us it would be a loan from City. He's too good a player to sell and will probably be world class one day. He does need some time out on loan to improve so I hope Harry goes in for him.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Would be a cracking loan signing and hungry as well. Seems like a win win situation and exactly the sort of player we should have been signing in the summer. Very highly rated by city supporters

Comment

Would be a great loan til the end of the season I reckon. I seem to remember a previous thread on him mentioning hes abit of a billy big nuts though with a stnking attitude?

No doubting his talent though - got 20 odd goals in 23 games on loan at Feyernood so, regardless of peoples views on the quality of the Dutch league, he certainly knows where the net is.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

His attitude sounds like he will fit in well.

Comment

Working...
          X