Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players from Leagues below that would be better than what we have now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players from Leagues below that would be better than what we have now.

Dean Lewington - MK Dons
    Left Back and would be my choice to replace Fabio or Traore.
    Wouldn't cost much in Transfer Fee or Wages.
    Solid Left Back that gives 100% every game, and would be up for the fight.

matt philips,- blackpool 22yo
    right winger my choice to replace mackie/swp
    somewhere around 3.5 mil mark
    fast and skillful. can pass a ball and always looks up, bangs in a few goals, and most importantly, is able to cross balls into the penalty area.

we maybe able to assemble a whole squad on this thread.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Any chance of landing Wilfred Zaha?
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Any chance of landing Wilfred Zaha?
        Not unless you want to spent stupid money, which we don't i hope.

Anyway, nobody knows if any of these players will cut it in the prem, let alone be better than what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Not unless you want to spent stupid money, which we don't i hope.

Anyway, nobody knows if any of these players will cut it in the prem, let alone be better than what we have.
          Zaha's quality! Top class in the Championship and has the ability to be the same in the Prem, reminds me a bit of Tarbs. Not sure he'd want to spend another year in the Championship though, especially with Arsenal and United sniffing around for him. If he's not good enough or getting games in the Prem I hope he gets loaned out to us, will help us massively to get back up.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Zaha could end up like Hoilett on the bench.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Marvin Emnes from Boro.
              Beccio from Leeds
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Marvin Emnes from Boro.
                Beccio from Leeds
                Beccio would be decent.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That Derby youngster Will Hughes

Nathan Redmond from Birmingham

Tom Ince

Heidar Helgusson

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Zaha's quality! Top class in the Championship and has the ability to be the same in the Prem, reminds me a bit of Tarbs. Not sure he'd want to spend another year in the Championship though, especially with Arsenal and United sniffing around for him. If he's not good enough or getting games in the Prem I hope he gets loaned out to us, will help us massively to get back up.
                    Zaha will probably do ok in the prem, but he is still over hyped as not played against top defenders. Also if he was as good as they make out, he should score a lot more goals at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      That Derby youngster Will Hughes

Nathan Redmond from Birmingham

Tom Ince

Heidar Helgusson

He is a promising player.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Wittingham, Ambrose,Zaha, Austin, Ince, Phillips, Hobbs, King etc etc.

You could easily assemble a new team from the Championship teams who would be better of what we have now.
                        From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          Dean Lewington - MK Dons
                          Left Back and would be my choice to replace Fabio or Traore.
                          Wouldn't cost much in Transfer Fee or Wages.
                          Solid Left Back that gives 100% every game, and would be up for the fight.
                          Don't think this lad is even 20% of the player Traore is tbh. LB wouldn't be an area I, personally, would target as requiring urgent attention. CB, RB and Strikers for me.

On the subject of lower league players though, I admit I used to fall into the trap of dismissing players from lower leagues as "not good enough" and saying "the PL is a huge jump" but in recent years players like Holt, Lambert, Pilkington just to name a few off the top of my head seem to have made the step up no problem at all and I do wonder whether we are too quick to dismiss anybody that isn't "prooven in the PL" when really there are plenty out there easily capabl of cutting it in the PL?

I know that last paragraph may sound contradictory to my opening one regards Lewington, but I don't actually rate Lewington tbh. Just MHO - the lad might one day prove me wrong and fair playif he does.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pey View Post
                            Wittingham, Ambrose,Zaha, Austin, Ince, Phillips, Hobbs, King etc etc.

You could easily assemble a new team from the Championship teams who would be better of what we have now.
                            You could, yes, but that team would cost a helluva lot of money due to the inflated fees required to buy an English player these days.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              You could, yes, but that team would cost a helluva lot of money due to the inflated fees required to buy an English player these days.
                              Money wasn't the question of this thread Matty, just name players who would do better.
                              But then again we got now so many players on big contracts combined that would make a very decent transfer budget.
                              Also they would not earn that much money like some of our current players.
                              From Holland with love

Comment

Working...
                              X