Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the money is offered to Harry, then let him try and keep us up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the money is offered to Harry, then let him try and keep us up!!

Too much money will be lost if relegated, Harry has gotta be given a chance in the Transfer Window to do the best he can, We can't give up yet no matter how the table looks.
    Let's see what Harry does in the window and how them players perform.

totally agree...tired of hearing about planning for the championship...planning to fail.....the biggest financial risk is being relegated...
    not the wage bill IF relegated....harry says he knows what the prob is but cant say publicly....like you say see who he gets and how they
    do and try to stay up!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      totally agree...tired of hearing about planning for the championship...planning to fail.....the biggest financial risk is being relegated...
      not the wage bill IF relegated....harry says he knows what the prob is but cant say publicly....like you say see who he gets and how they
      do and try to stay up!!
      Granero wouldn't be hard to offload as would go back to Spain.
      Bosingwa, I would just tell him now that he isn't gonna be part of the 25 Man squad and then he wouldn't want the shame of his career ending that way.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Bosingwa, I would just tell him now that he isn't gonna be part of the 25 Man squad and then he wouldn't want the shame of his career ending that way.
        I hope your right but I fear you're wrong there. (E.g. W. Bogarde)

Comment

After today (yesterday in England) I tend to think it would be best to plan for the Championship, I just don't see a way out of this mess but if Tony wants to spend more cash and try to avoid the drop all the more power to him, it's his money!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            I hope your right but I fear you're wrong there. (E.g. W. Bogarde)
            If he had refused to sit on the bench, it showed he wanted to play, so simply tell him he won't feature anymore and he will pi$$ off.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we get relegated it will take years to get back into the top flight again. Please,spend!!
              Cant believe that some want us to go down without a fight.
              Doesn´t Harry deserve a chance?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

be careful what you wish for? spend too much, players on big expensive contracts could do a Portsmouth. Administration ? what player will come and then take pay cut if/when we are relegated.and unless T.F and the Mittals are really going to prop the club up well for the next 2 years to make sure we get back at first attept

Comment

If we get relegated then there is no chance of a quick bounce back into the PL. It will take years to recover and sort the team out - TF has to spend now and trust that HR knows what he is doing. Its a gamble but worth it if we manage to stay up!

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                    If we get relegated then there is no chance of a quick bounce back into the PL. It will take years to recover and sort the team out - TF has to spend now and trust that HR knows what he is doing. Its a gamble but worth it if we manage to stay up!
                    This, its so difficult to get out of the Championship.....at the right end anyway

Comment

This will sound contradictory,but as much as I would like HR to spend heavily in the window,I honestly can't see that 3 or 4 new additions are going to make much difference.The team are weak in every department from goalkepper right through to our solitary striker.They're either not up to the challenge or lack in class and quality or both.The team are in desperate need of a total rebuild and makeover.Its OK saying there's 54 points up for grabs,but we seem unable and unlikely to improve unlike Reading,Wigan and Southampton who are at least making a fist of it. Villa appear to be in freefall at the moment,but even they are more likely to turn things around than us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        If we get relegated it will take years to get back into the top flight again. Please,spend!!
                        Cant believe that some want us to go down without a fight.
                        Doesn´t Harry deserve a chance?
                        agree. all those who want us to prepare for the championship always say "so we will bounce back" or whatever. thats a 50/50 at best. go all out to stay in the prem while were
                        in it. frankly if i were an owner i would rather go down with a high wage bill and a good chance of a quick return, years out of the prem could finish us with the revenue deifference

Comment

Working...
                        X