When's Captain Park Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    what that he's ****? or that Fergie got rid at the right time?
    That it was Fergie who got rid, instead of Park leaving by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
      That it was Fergie who got rid, instead of Park leaving by choice.
      time will tell i suppose but he usually gets it right. Loads of effort and running around for United but no technical ability. Since his last injury he has never been the same so even the running around bit he is struggling at. Poor player who wont be missed at QPR and was just bought for marketing imo. Fergie is the master :-)

Comment

Assuming you don't have a reading disability, you are still repeating a false statement in the hope that people will believe it once you spam their eyes with it. I'm on to you

Comment

Assuming you don't have a reading disability, you are still repeating a false statement in the hope that people will believe it once you spam their eyes with it. I'm on to you
          ?? Fergie got rid of him at the right time...... believe what you want. Just because its in the Daily Fail otherwise dont make it true. If Fergie wanted him he wouldnt have left...simple. Only one with a disability is you....hero worship clouds judgement, the guys sh1t, move on.

Comment

Thanks for twisting my post up like a pretzel as usual.

My post said "assuming that you don't have a reading disability".

Furthermore my post did not defend or "worship" (lol) Park's performance, nor did I even disagree with your personal assessment of his performance.

I merely stated fact. That Park left Manchester United by choice to join QPR despite SAF wanting him to stay.

Comment

Thanks for twisting my post up like a pretzel as usual.

My post said "assuming that you don't have a reading disability".

Furthermore my post did not defend or "worship" (lol) Park's performance, nor did I even disagree with your personal assessment of his performance.

I merely stated fact. That Park left Manchester United by choice to join QPR despite SAF wanting him to stay.
              and imo you are wrong so whats your problem? I repeat if Fergie had any plans for him in the United side he would have stayed. He was finished as a United player hence he left and now "plays" for us. Fergie got rid of him as he was no longer needed.

Comment

I think he is a great example of earning a load of dosh but have no talent. Good on the guy he has done well for himself with what he had i am just ****ed off he is now earning a huge wage and taking my team for a ride. We need Arry to do like Fergie and get rid at the soonest oppurtunity

Comment

and imo you are wrong so whats your problem? I repeat if Fergie had any plans for him in the United side he would have stayed. He was finished as a United player hence he left and now "plays" for us. Fergie got rid of him as he was no longer needed.

Because it's not a matter of opinion. Fergie had a plan for Park all right, to keep him as a sub for most games and play him as a starter on big games. He told Park as much and Park, having received TF and MH's offer to give him a central role at QPR, opted to take the challenge rather than comfortably retire at Manchester United as a sub.

Park left Manchester United and joined QPR of his own choice, SAF wanted him to stay as a sub.

One's evaluation of Park's performance is a matter of opinion. Park's terms of leaving Manchester United is a matter of fact.

Comment

Because it's not a matter of opinion. Fergie had plan for Park all right, to keep him as a sub for most games and play him as a starter or impact sub on big games. He told Park as much and Park, having received TF and MH's offer to give him a central role at QPR, opted to take the challenge rather than comfortably retire at Manchester United as a sub.

Park left Manchester United and joined QPR of his own choice, SAF wanted him to stay as a sub.
                    Lol yer right :-) Fergie is a smart one isnt he. As far as Park goes i think he has "comfortably retired" and earning a huge wage while taking the **** out of QPR. Move him on abroad somewhere where it doesnt matter if you are past it or always injured....UAE?

Comment

We're in dire straights; bottom of the league; one win in twenty; the team is the worst we've had in forty years; but no one's eager for the useless, pointless, irrelevant Captain Ji to return to the team..... No one cares he's out. Few, if any, want him back.
                      Last edited by Rangers77; 31-12-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Lol yer right :-) Fergie is a smart one isnt he. As far as Park goes i think he has "comfortably retired" and earning a huge wage while taking the **** out of QPR. Move him on abroad somewhere where it doesnt matter if you are past it or always injured....UAE?
                        Park already earned a good salary at Manchester United. Furthermore he turned down offers of a higher salary by coming to QPR. He is not comfortable nor retired at the moment.

Comment

Park already earned a good salary at Manchester United. Furthermore he turned down offers of a higher salary by coming to QPR. He is not comfortable nor retired at the moment.
                          believe what you want but Fergie got rid of him and at the right time like he always does.

Comment

captain park can **** off and take his 10 million fans with him
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

believe what you want but Fergie got rid of him and at the right time like he always does.
                              Believe what you want but SAF wanted Park to stay at Manchester United and Park chose to join QPR. Fact.

Comment

Believe what you want but SAF wanted Park to stay at Manchester United and Park chose to join QPR. Fact.
                                If thats your opinion mate then i respect it. Everyones entitled to one ......just like Fergies opinion that Park is finished and needed to be moved on a bit lively :-) He normally gets it right and lets face it..it looks as though he was right again.

Comment

Working...
                                X