motd tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motd tonight.

Shearer and Nevin absolutely slated our performance today, felt bloody sick listening to it.
    Doesn't the truth hurt.

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
    Shearer and Nevin absolutely slated our performance today, felt bloody sick listening to it.
    Doesn't the truth hurt.
    couldnt agree more, i couldnt fault anything that was said by the panel tbh

Comment

nor me

Comment

i thik that preformance was probably due to the clint hill effect! like i said this morning on here.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Doesn't the truth hurt.
          Only telling the truth as they see it and as I'm sure most of us see it who's going to want to take these big wage earners of us especially when they see the way they are playing ****E

Comment

embarrassing and to think a lot of them players are on quarter of a million a month....un****ingbelievable.

Comment

How could anyone watch that **** again,especially with the scum beating Everton.gluttons
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'm starting to feel that this current crop of players are taking us for a bunch of mugs, its so obvious they are here for the money.

How the hell do we ship out some of high earners? Any one?

Comment

I'm starting to feel that this current crop of players are taking us for a bunch of mugs, its so obvious they are here for the money.

How the hell do we ship out some of high earners? Any one?
                  Offer em to Anzhi and hope they want em. Only mugs out there that would take the likes of Eyebrow off our hands for a transfer fee plus £65k a week wages.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    How could anyone watch that **** again,especially with the scum beating Everton.gluttons
                    Been on the darts all night and avoided it like the plague...

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      Been on the darts all night and avoided it like the plague...
                      And me,was bloody brilliant and took my mind right off of the rangers,was a real tonic,why would you want to depress yourself even more by watching that c##p all over again,the power and mighty mike were awesome !!

Comment

Only watched it once this season. Strangely I watch it far more often when we are not in the PL.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Have only watched MOTD about 3 times this season. Winds me right up having it rubbed in how bad we are by the fossils on that show and they're getting set 40 jibs to tell us what we all already know and play about on a big ipad moving players faces around saying where they should passed.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don;t bother when we lose... so not seen much this season. Watched the darts instead with Tayler and Barney... awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              And me,was bloody brilliant and took my mind right off of the rangers,was a real tonic,why would you want to depress yourself even more by watching that c##p all over again,the power and mighty mike were awesome !!
                              Can't see PTP beating MVG can you....

Comment

Working...
                              X