No announcement yet.

Redknapp explains Cisse substitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could have done that from the beginning for at least a point to gain!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Although I know Arry has stated in that article is was tactical for taking him off (and I dont doubt that tbf) - I think we may have seen one of his last games in an Rs shirt. I reckon Arry will call DJ back & buy / loan 2 more strikers in Jan. He keeps going on about the need for work rate and team effort in our position, which we all know is spot on, and it doesn't take a genius to work out Cisse isn't really pulling his weight.

Im one of his biggest fans (in more than one way!) - but I cant help but feel his time is up with us.

Agreed. He is not commited to the cause at all anymore. Get rid.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Should've been brought in on 6 month contract and the n binned another player who starts well and gets comfy

Comment

I don't beleive it. He subbed Cisse because it wasn't working and maybe HR has had enough. Don't think he tried to shut up shop and not try to get back into it. It's media talk by HR.

Would be disapointed if it was true as you get the same 0 points for 3-0 as you do for 5-0 and confidence could hardly get much lower as it is.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X