For those that blame others for Cisse's lack service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that blame others for Cisse's lack service

He was given a master class lesson in how to make space to recieve the ball by Suares .
    Embarressingly lazy

But to be fair, they are two different type of players. Suarez is one who can take on people, Cisse isn't. Cisse needs the ball in the box. And we just don't have the team to provide that. That is why I have been insisting that any striker we sign needs to be a Suarez-type one - one who can play outside the box.

Comment

Hate to say this about Rat face, but his movement off the ball, and with the ball, puts Cisse's in the shade.

Comment

To compare Cisse with Suarez is like comparing a pebble with an uncut diamond. The sooner that waste of space with the dumb haircut puts on his sarong and gets out of our club the better..

Comment

So before the start of the season that promised so much, did anyone else but me bet a bit on him to be in the top four PL scorers? Anyone? You can lie and say Yes just to make me feel better
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            So before the start of the season that promised so much, did anyone else but me bet a bit on him to be in the top four PL scorers? Anyone? You can lie and say Yes just to make me feel better
            Sorry, I didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              Hate to say this about Rat face, but his movement off the ball, and with the ball, puts Cisse's in the shade.
              Yes, it's not that hard though because Cisse doesn't actually move, just stands there when we don't have the ball and doesn't put the defenders under any pressure whatsoever, and when we do have it makes no runs to the channels to help the team out and is not prepared to put any sort of graft in to get in any dangerous positions.

He is another one that is just waiting for this season to finish, not really bothered by the end result, and will then disappear a lot richer than when he came here.

Just saw Jamie Redknapp say on Sky point out that Cisse couldn't be bothered to run about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I put him in my dream team at the start of the season but quickly took him out after about 5 games when I saw how pony he was, if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  Yes, it's not that hard though because Cisse doesn't actually move, just stands there when we don't have the ball and doesn't put the defenders under any pressure whatsoever, and when we do have it makes no runs to the channels to help the team out and is not prepared to put any sort of graft in to get in any dangerous positions.

He is another one that is just waiting for this season to finish, not really bothered by the end result, and will then disappear a lot richer than when he came here.

Just saw Jamie Redknapp say on Sky point out that Cisse couldn't be bothered to run about.
                  Harry might offload him soon, fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                    He was given a master class lesson in how to make space to recieve the ball by Suares .
                    Embarressingly lazy
                    Totally agree I think he's one of the laziest players I've seen play for us

Comment

rat face is world class, Cisse isnt but thinks he is

Comment

what jamie said on sky is pretty telling, all the comments abouts cisses attitude etc will pretty much mirror harrys take on his performances

Comment

Cisse may not be world class, there are certainly better strikers out there (such as Suarez), but nonetheless Cisse is a solid finisher which makes him the best striker on our team.

Mackie simply does not have Cisse's finishing ability, never will. Taarabt has more overall footballing talent than Cisse perhaps, but at this point he also does not have Cisse's level of finishing ability; if he is played as a striker, he may have the potential to develop it. Zamora is still out and still no news of his return. Lastly, it is not guaranteed that a newly signed striker would have Cisse's finishing ability; we can't afford Suarez or someone of his proven ability, many will not want to come to our club while it is in danger of relegation, so we'll probably end up with semi-proven talent.

Until at least two of the above circumstances resolve themselves, we still need Cisse, and badly so. Cisse's lack of Suarez-like ability does not invalidate our need for better service from attacking midfield to Cisse (and whichever striker we are playing up front). With better service Cisse will score more, it is simple fact. Providing him that service with our current team, as many have pointed out, will be no easy feat.

Comment

Working...
                          X