Transfer window rules ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer window rules ?

Can one of the young whipper snappers explain the rules of the transfer window to me please ?

1. If we sign someone on the first day, when can they actually play ?
    2. How does this affect our '25' man squad ?
    3. Do we have to drop someone to put someone new in or is it an 'open' 25 till the end of Jan when we have to re submit a new 25 ?

Help confused and bewilded in the frozen north !

PS watched the game in the local cricket club today, and rounded up some local United fans to become honourary R's for the day against the scousers ......
    The more they drunk the more they were p*ssing themselves laughing at the antics of Mbia & Diakte to the point that they even had me screaming for a yellow card when Mbia did his swan dive .......

A dark day for all R's fans everywhere me thinks
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

As i understand it the 25 man squad goes out the window from Jan 1st. You can play who you want as long as they are registered with the club via the FA. Transfer window opens on Jan 1st. Players cant play until they are fully registered with the club via the FA. Given the 1st Jan is a Bank Holiday it makes it tough for the paperwork to be processed in time for players to play on the 2nd Jan. 25 man squad re-submitted by first week of Feb.
    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 30-12-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: God dam iPad and predictive text

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      As i understand it the 25 man squad
      goes out the window from Jan 1st. You can play who you want as long as they are registered with the club via the FA. Transfer window opens on Jan 1st. Players cant play until they are fully registered with the club via the FA. Given the 1st Jan is a Bank Holiday it makes it tough for the paperwork to be processed in time for players to play on the 2nd Jan. 25 man squad re-submitted by first week of Feb.

As James O'Brian says on his 'mystery-hour' Qualifications ?
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        As i understand it the 25 man squad goes out the window from Jan 1st. You can play who you want as long as they are registered with the club via the FA. Transfer window opens on Jan 1st. Players cant play until they are fully registered with the club via the FA. Given the 1st Jan is a Bank Holiday it makes it tough for the paperwork to be processed in time for players to play on the 2nd Jan. 25 man squad re-submitted by first week of Feb.
        Pretty much covers everything you need to know.
        I think the FA should introduce a new rule into this window - something like every other premier League Club must but one player from the team bottom of the league and pay the full market value* and wages currently being paid by said club. Full market value being assessed by an independent committee comprising me, me and me.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
        X