depressed and the depression !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depressed and the depression !

In a time when the current financial plight has been described as similar to coming out of a world war, football continues to eat itself. Im getting hard pressed in justifying going to Rangers for financial reasons, ie kids, mortgage etc but still somehow get the money .. just. Makes it a whole lot harder to justify when you see swp, cisse, just going through the motions and clearly not giving a ****. Some of these footballers have too much going on outside football like clothing ranges and 'music labels' to give their 100% dedication to football. Its getting like a hobby to them. Not felt like this since we lost to wimbledon 5 - 0 at selhurst!!

Your not alone. I walked out at halftime v WBa as I couldn't stand to watch those kh.unts on 70 grand a week walking about like Sunday morning. Before anyone has a pop about me walking out its the 1st time I've done it. I've been a QPR man all my life and watch us to the end win lose or draw. But it felt just plain wrong on so many levels supporting that shower of sh.i.t when they clearly couldn't give a fh.uck about us as fans. I hate most of our players at the moment and when we do get relegated I hope them wh.ankers that sent us down go and do 1 so we can build again and get our soul back

Comment

exactly the same mate

Comment

i was led to believe the MH/Rigg technique was about using stats to find players who'd shown long term consistent winning stats both for performance and attitude. what happened to that i dont know

Comment

i looked to go to spurs, 45 quid, its just not worth it.

Comment

i am ****ing sad about this as ur locals are, having a monthly on ryanair from stockholm to stansted 499 quid each month, killing me and my family, but i ws so proud when we made it to premier leauge, my wife hates me, my little son loves me as always, but for me number one will always be pre pint and watch QPR, wherever we will be..

Comment

Working...
            X