• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
    not another French African

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Probably a few decent games to be fair but Ligue 1 cannot be compared to the Premier League.
      Only one man can answer this.....

Comment

I said before, that I would never get excited about a transfer window ever again.
        The news about a supposed move for Joe Cole will ensure I won't.

Will we ever learn? I mean, EVER??????

Comment

Barton playing in a team that is currently joint top of the french league, just about sums that league up

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            I said before, that I would never get excited about a transfer window ever again.
            The news about a supposed move for Joe Cole will ensure I won't.

Will we ever learn? I mean, EVER??????
            Nope.

Comment

We just buy players who are finished and are looking for that last big contract. Cole is just another Cisse, Zamora, Bosingwa etc. If we do sign him then Fernandes has clearly not learned from his mistakes. Cole's best position is to play in the hole, just like Taarabt. We need a goalscorer and a centre-back!! How obvious is it!!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Probably a few decent games to be fair but Ligue 1 cannot be compared to the Premier League.
                That´s true.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  There you have it then. We haven't learned. More old injury prone has beens on top dollar.
                  What a waste of time. Get a battler in who has some spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                    We just buy players who are finished and are looking for that last big contract. Cole is just another Cisse, Zamora, Bosingwa etc. If we do sign him then Fernandes has clearly not learned from his mistakes. Cole's best position is to play in the hole, just like Taarabt. We need a goalscorer and a centre-back!! How obvious is it!!
                    Problem is; he never, ever makes a pass.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Didn´t he play well for Lyon last season? I just wonder.
                      everyone is good when they go to that league, prems different. ask m'bia or chamach

Comment

Used to be a good player. USED to be!!!! Very injury prone and no pace.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                          everyone is good when they go to that league, prems different. ask m'bia or chamach
                          That´s right.:=):
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

we need players who pull their socks over their knees..ive noticed theyre usually quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Used to be a good player. USED to be!!!! Very injury prone and no pace.
                              Matches the rangers criteria then. Would it really hurt us to by a young player with talent?

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                                Cannot see him coming for the money myself. Already on a cushy contract at Liverpool and could go to America or China for big bucks no doubt.
                                QPR is about as unattractive a proposition for a coasting **** as it is possible to be. Factional dressing room, bottom of the table, crowd booing, don't see anyone coming to LR in January looking for an easy ride myself. Anyone who wants to come must be mad or keen or mad keen !!

Comment

Working...
                                X