QPR in discussions for Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR in discussions for Cole

Sky Sports understands Queens Park Rangers are in talks with Liverpool over a move for Joe Cole.

More...

Please no. Poor man's Adel. Saying that, he's past his best and has an injury history....Perfect for us.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just what we need. Experienced player, who has had his best moments long ago. More like him, please.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Please no. Poor man's Adel. Saying that, he's past his best and has an injury history....Perfect for us.
        Not good enough? How is that possible? That guy in your avtar would be an upgrade on most of the current squad

Comment

There you have it then. We haven't learned. More old injury prone has beens on top dollar.

Comment

Oh my god. What the hell is he going to do?
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Cole is finished as a top flight player, just as well we're preparing for the Championship with this signing.

Comment

Uninspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                  Not good enough? How is that possible? That guy in your avtar would be an upgrade on most of the current squad

Besides, how often is Adel very good?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Cole is finished as a top flight player, just as well we're preparing for the Championship with this signing.
                    Didnīt he play well for Lyon last season? I just wonder.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Besides, how often is Adel very good?
                      The thing with Adel, is a team really a team when he is in it or are players positioned to support him...

Works in the Championship but will never work on a weekly basis in the top division.

Comment

not another French African
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          The thing with Adel, is a team really a team when he is in it or are players positioned to support him...

Works in the Championship but will never work on a weekly basis in the top division.
                          Excatly. That why I canīt get my head around how we are going to cope with him playing the role of the only playmaker in the squad.
                          Not sure Cole is the answer, but Redknapp does(I hope)
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Probably a few decent games to be fair but Ligue 1 cannot be compared to the Premier League.

Comment

I've thought all along this might well be one for us, along with Ben Haim too. Think 'Arry has said he's gonna have to gamble so he would prob go for a player he knows to try and make the odds a bit better, wouldn't surprise me at all.
                              Last edited by QPRDave; 30-12-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X