Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

He could be a fantastic player if he is a fringe member of our squad for a couple of seasons and is given good coaching. However at the moment he is like a massive Great Dane puppy which needs house training. He is not mature enough for the fight to keep us in the prem.

I think he is getting worse and worse as each week passes. Hes a very poor performer IMHO , i fact i think hes rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      He could be a fantastic player if he is a fringe member of our squad for a couple of seasons and is given good coaching. However at the moment he is like a massive Great Dane puppy which needs house training. He is not mature enough for the fight to keep us in the prem.
      Pmsl Great Dane puppy . That made me laugh bloody good likeness ha ha

Comment

Woeful today. But did you see when the camera was showing the dug out? The poor fella looked as if he was about to cry which clearly meant he knew he didn't play well. He's still young and has the potential to become a great player though.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Could be a good player but is in the wrong environment at this time of his career. He needs to play regularly in a half decent team.

Comment

pub player..hope he ****s off back to wherever he came from

Comment

Working...
            X