We should have had a penalty at 2-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should have had a penalty at 2-0

Just saw that Tabs free-kick again - it was not a good one, but it struck the player right on the arm that he had in the air. A clear penalty.

Small things like these are really killing us, the only luck we have had of late was Tarbs deflected goal against Fulham, other than that, nothing seems to be going our way.

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    Just saw that Tabs free-kick again - it was not a good one, but it struck the player right on the arm that he had in the air. A clear penalty.

Small things like these are really killing us, the only luck we have had of late was Tarbs deflected goal against Fulham, other than that, nothing seems to be going our way.
    F*ck! If only we'd have got the penalty we probably would've won 8-2

Comment

clutching_at_straws.jpg
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Is this why we are bottom and possibly the worst team ever in the PL.....
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Come on, if it became 2-1, it could very easily have been a different game.

Comment

If me Aunty was me Uncle !

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

To be fair, Marshy does have a point.
              We never seem to get the rub of the green.
              Whether it's the millionth, zillionth, shyte refereeing decision, or the umpteenth body smothering an otherwise goal-bound shot, or a key player getting an injury that keeps him out for months, if it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
              Oh, and throw in having one of the worst squads in our entire history, and you have a recipe for relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                If me Aunty was me Uncle !

lmfao hahahahahahaha
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I admire your optimism Marshy I really do
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You're right it could've finished 3-1.

That said, if we'd won a pen, no doubt Taarabt would've insisted on taking it, and if it's anything like any other dead ball he takes, it would've been sh1te and dollied to the keeper and remain 2-0

Comment

Yes. When we made it 2-1 v West Brom home and away, Southampton at home and West Ham at home we then went on and got something out of those games... Oh wait...

Comment

Even If we had been awarded a pen, we wouldn't have even drawn.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          Yes. When we made it 2-1 v West Brom home and away, Southampton at home and West Ham at home we then went on and got something out of those games... Oh wait...
                          There is a difference in making it 2-1 in the second half and before half-time. With the latter, you a) have more time to come back, and b) have the chnce to go into the dressing room and for the manager to make changes and motivate the players.

Liverpool are sh1te, we were just worse, but if if was 2-1 at HT, I certainly wouldn't have put it beyond us to come back in the second half and get something out of the game.

Comment

I agree Marshy. If we had been awarded the penalty and then scored the game would have been different; maybe stayed 2 - 1 or 3 - 1 or 3 - 4, we will never know. It would be nice to get a penalty one day.

Comment

Working...
                            X