Mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia

Can't quite make up my mind if he is quite good or not even a footballer, great effort but goes from top class to pub player in seconds.

Baffled by him that's for sure, must say gave me a few laughs today.

falls over at the slightest touch, cant tackle, cant pass, brainless positional play....yep he's a footballer but theres only one premiership club that he would get into.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Can't quite make up my mind if he is quite good or not even a footballer, great effort but goes from top class to pub player in seconds.

Baffled by him that's for sure, must say gave me a few laughs today.
      My thoughts exactly. Also noticed he dives around a lot and wears the biggest pair of shorts I've ever seen

Comment

Amongst all the care free, couldn't care less, don't try at all players on show today, I believe M'bia's problem is that he's trying too hard. He needs to relax and let his natural game take over.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He needs to stop throwing himself on the floor for starters, embarrasing!

Comment

Quirky little tweets, throwing hurts into the crowd all well and good if you are any good. An embarrassment today
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Amongst all the care free, couldn't care less, don't try at all players on show today, I believe M'bia's problem is that he's trying too hard. He needs to relax and let his natural game take over.

You can def see that he is trying too hard. He is very passionate but unfortunately his colleagues arn't so he tries to be THE midfield.

Comment

He could have shared a bit of his enthusiasm with Granero and Diakite today.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

And Mbia may be the least worst of the options - but basically the current CMs at best should be competing for 3rd CM role or on the bench or on someone else bench.
                  Reckon Harry will add a CM or two in the window if he can. Vital part of the pitch.

Comment

His antics of diving, and poorly at that, makes us look even a more pathetic.

Comment

Put him centre half. That's why we bought him. Looks like santos with flashy boots

Comment

Absolute rubbish.
                        Doubt we could give him away on a free.
                        Pathetic, doesn't even come close to describing his inept performance.

Comment

pub player

Comment

M'bia was ****e today also seems to be diving at the slightest touch last 2 games MOTD even picked up on it,

Comment

There was only one word for him today...............EMBARRASSING. Those dives were pathetic

Comment

Working...
                              X