just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back

and ive just said sorry to my 2 young boys for making them support the shower of ****.That performance in the 1st half was disgusting,2nd half a very small improvement,roll on chels.

feel so sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by suttonhoops View Post
      and ive just said sorry to my 2 young boys for making them support the shower of ****.That performance in the 1st half was disgusting,2nd half a very small improvement,roll on chels.
      It's never easy being QPR! When the odd thing does go right your lads will look back to horror shows like today! It was painful to watch on the tv in the comfort of my home, it must have been brutal live!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

On a plus side, hopefully they are young enough to see us come good in their life time?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

did you stop off at the spurs club shop on way home to save the day
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

im 20 years old, im happy to be young I have enough time to wait for us to get promoted.

Comment

not unless you know where the fountain of youth is bon

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                not unless you know where the fountain of youth is bon
                I like you my man! see me as your little brother

we will see often each other as i am moving to london in few days.

Comment

Oh Bon, Bon, Bon; I too remember being 20 & thinking the samething. I'm still waiting....
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

stone

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Oh Bon, Bon, Bon; I too remember being 20 & thinking the samething. I'm still waiting....
                      We are the history itself. living proofs that Mayans were all wrong.

I believe we will be seeing us winning the league in our life time.

Comment

Sounds like child abuse putting small children through that.

Comment

What ever happaens, we love our team as ****, bring on chel****

Comment

Originally posted by suttonhoops View Post
                            This made me laugh as my boy (who is 20) said to me earlier "Why did you bring us up supporting that load of ole c##p" so clearly it is all my fault

Comment

Working...
                            X