No announcement yet.

Our fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo after the game and stand outside the players car park and let them know how much it means to us. But boo during the game and this can have no other affect than a negative one.

Is that not obvious ?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      When Norwich went 2-0 to city yesterday you didn't hear the fans reacting like ours. Our best performances last season can when the fans got behind the team. Today it felt that the entire ground went there expecting to lose!

poor example im afraid, if we as an audience wouldve witnesses the type of performances that norwich have displayed so far this season we as a whole wouldnt have reacted the way that we did. when you spend nearly a months wages to get a seat for home games alone (not including travel or drink etc) and then spend more money to go to away games, and then see players that considerably more (than you do in a year) in a week put in an abject performance like today when we needed it, i think you are entitled to voice your discontent. Did the players today so you any flicker of encouragement? i thought the team let us and temselves down massively today in particular, there wasnt a single moment today where the team looked capable of threatening liverpool (AND WE WERE AT HOME). I end up asking myself what happened to the spirit they showed at home games last season? do you see this side putting 3 past liverpool in 13mins? Do you see this side taking man city to the brink like we nearly did twice last season? or outplaying both arsenal and tottenham at home? The bubble has burst somehow and I like others am not happy about it.

Comment

To be fair, today wasn't the first time this season, that our lot haven't heaped shame and embarrassment on our supporters.
        With only one measly home win this season so far, is it any wonder that QPR fans feel that saving their breath is the wisest course of action.
        As for Norwich, easy for them to keep backing their team after going behind, when it's not every bloody time they go to Carrow Rd they have to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          We was never out played as that was an easy win for us if our players would of been up for it

You cant help vent frustration when your seeing them play the way they did

Most on the pitch were lazy and had a cant be bothered attitude

They love the cheering when they play good and they got to take the bad when they play crap

Cant pay all that money to watch them and not have a say, thats doing more harm then good not telling them how it is
          This, all day long.

Comment

The reason Norwich didn't boo when they went 2.0down is they aren't in the sh*t that we are and they also see commitment when they are losing just like they did yesterday. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with booing but enough is enough,if some of those guys are classed as professional footballers and command the money they do then there is a serious problem with the game

Comment

booing players seems to work in europe,so **** it. we pay enough for each ****ty performance no problem with letting these millionaires know how we feel.

what should we do,clap them after another gutless showing and wish them the jolly best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                booing players seems to work in europe,so **** it. we pay enough for each ****ty performance no problem with letting these millionaires know how we feel.

what should we do,clap them after another gutless showing and wish them the jolly best of luck.
                How does it seem to work in Europe?

Comment

They seem to be avoiding the train these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X