No announcement yet.

Our fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support the club! If not the team, we have seen worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Spot on . Commitment effort and determination = encouragement from the stands

Pathetic performances that are lack lustre and totally unacceptable from professionals earning a pretty packet out of our club = negativity from the stands

It's not rocket science
      It is also not rocket science to say that positive praise works better than constant criticism. Players out there were trying. Hill, Nielsen ned, Adel , mackie, ceaser even traore cannot be accused of not trying. The midfield was completely outplayed today.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        It is also not rocket science to say that positive praise works better than constant criticism. Players out there were trying. Hill, Nielsen ned, Adel , mackie, ceaser even traore cannot be accused of not trying. The midfield was completely outplayed today.
        This ^^^^^^^^^^!

Comment

How can you not boo, FFS. That shower of sh1t deserves nothing else and every boo they get. Those of us who booed Hughes got rid of Hughes. I wish we'd booed the fu@ker after Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            How can you not boo, FFS. That shower of sh1t deserves nothing else and every boo they get. Those of us who booed Hughes got rid of Hughes. I wish we'd booed the fu@ker after Swansea.
            Easy, just keep it Not difficult really.

Comment

TBH you could hardly design something more likely to kill an atmosphere than the first half of this season. If the fans get something to cheer they will.

Comment

When R block started to sing Buzaky I cringed

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  We did until we were 0-3 down. After this season you had then to let your feelings be known. No one, note, booed Harry. Only booed that gutless team.
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 30-12-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

we had more red cards (9) in 2012 than wins (7)! Someone let the media team know so they can do a story on that next week instead of the normal b@llsh1t they come out with..bunch of embarrassing ****ing losers.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Yeah that's it we should just stay silent and bend over and take these gutless performances while being relieved of 50 notes for the pleasure of watching it . That first half was f****** disgusting and the paying punters have absolutely every right to vent their anger at such a pathetic excuse of a performance . I am never one to boo just for the sake of it and like to think of myself as someone who is loyal and supportive to the death but that first half was inexcusable .

Comment

Yeah that's it we should just stay silent and bend over and take these gutless performances while being relieved of 50 notes for the pleasure of watching it . That first half was f****** disgusting and the paying punters have absolutely every right to vent their anger at such a pathetic excuse of a performance . I am never one to boo just for the sake of it and like to think of myself as someone who is loyal and supportive to the death but that first half was inexcusable .
                        Im the same
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          Although I didn't boo, I can't blame those that did. They are hurting like the rest of us and need to vent their anger. That performance today was shocking and the prima-donnas on the pitch should know that we are not mugs that will kiss their asses just because they play for our club.
                          This.

Comment

I'm totally against the negative chants boos ect the problem is the majority of people do this . So the minority of supporters who won't boo ect have no chance of changing anything. When people booed around me I cheered and what not . Nothing changed .

Comment

It would only take a couple of replacements to get things flowing better. The midfield today were awful - No structure to it at all. You can see that no planning has gone into the signings last summer by hughes. Its just a load of players thrown together with NO managerial experience, skill or thought AT ALL.

These players have no idea what their role is and how they should play alongside their team mates.

Comment

Don't make me laugh. Our fans have been patient. I do not agree with some of the comments shouted at them but on the whole they have been let off lightly. If they showed some bottle and spirit but still lost then the fans would respect them. I said HR comments about wages would come back and shouted at the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X