No announcement yet.

Redknapp - I'll keep QPR safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF has sold off his airline and bought half the Barcelona team.

Comment

Poor bloke cannot really say anything different or he would be slatted. He is not stupid and if you read between the lines he knows we are done.

Comment

Fernandez

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        im with arry...c'mon lets be aving ya!!! c'mon, where are ya!
        Tony and Harry should get on the pitch a do a Delia for sure - drunk and drooling down the microphone together and just before kick-off. How good would that be?:XD:

Comment

A team sing a long might work?

Comment

sorry Harry, you are so, so wrong on this one, I could'nt see any positives from that display
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              sorry Harry, you are so, so wrong on this one, I could'nt see any positives from that display
              I think what the OP is tryna get at is does Arry know some deals we have in the pipe line that are near enough done for players that are going to drastically improve us.

Purely theoretically - if he knows Chris Samba, Diame and Remy are coming, he probably has every right to be quietly confident.

Dont get me wrong, theres probably more chance of me waking up with Jessica Biel cupping me sack than these 3 transfers all happening, but just tryna get across that Arry might have reasons we dont know about that he is quietly confident.

Either that or he smoked a big ol' aromatic cigarette at half time today.
              Last edited by MattyRangers; 31-12-2012, 12:43 AM.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I think what the OP is tryna get at is does Arry know some deals we have in the pipe line that are near enough done for players that are going to drastically improve us.

Purely theoretically - if he knows Chris Samba, Diame and Remy are coming, he probably has every right to be quietly confident.

Dont get me wrong, theres probably more chance of me waking up with Jessica Biel cupping me sack than these 3 transfers all happening, but just tryna get across that Arry might have reasons we dont know about that he is quietly confident.

Either that or he smoked a big ol' aromatic cigarette at half time today.
                That's what I think as well, think he knows that we have a few players already on way and just waiting till Jan for them to go through.

Comment

Working...
                X