Please please Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please Tony Fernandes

Do not spend one more single penny. We are going down & buying players is not the answer.

I haven't given up hope until today but after yet another toothless, spineless display we must accept the drop is inevitable.

Please along with the board put all your focus into getting us back up at the first opportunity.

We need a minimum of 10 wins in 18 games for any slither of hope of staying up after only 1 win in 20 WON'T HAPPEN!!!

It seems like Harry still wants to buy some players
    QPR boss Harry Redknapp on 2013: "If we get the right players we can make a real effort. We mustn't give up - we must still believe" #QPRLIV

Comment

Tell Cisse to tell TF, Cisse will immediately tweet you back!

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
        It seems like Harry still wants to buy some players
        QPR boss Harry Redknapp on 2013: "If we get the right players we can make a real effort. We mustn't give up - we must still believe" #QPRLIV
        Well said. If we go down, we will never come back. We are not Newcastle.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Well said. If we go down, we will never come back. We are not Newcastle.
          Sorry? What makes you think we will never come back up? West Brom been a yoyo club for years until they finally established themselves. TF has said he will be staying for the long run so don't worry about our financial situation for the time being. I think if Arry stays he will bring us straight back up

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Sorry? What makes you think we will never come back up? West Brom been a yoyo club for years until they finally established themselves. TF has said he will be staying for the long run so don't worry about our financial situation for the time being. I think if Arry stays he will bring us straight back up
            IF Harry stays and the finances are looked after then i reckon we will bounce back...big if tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

That´s my point! I´m not sure he will.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Will Harry stay?

Don't like to be defeatist because that's not me at all but I see no hope for this bunch of players. Truly shocking.

Comment

I think we can come straight back up but as the OP says we need to address things now, gut the current squad. Get some players in who will stay next season, I'd go with Danny Graham for starters.
                  Let's get the new team some games together in the 2nd half of the season, hopefully a few results and bit more confidence ready for the Championship next year. Whoever still thinks we are staying up, I'll have some of what you're having!

Comment

May aswell start offloading now and start spending money on players for next season in the championship. And who knows, maybe these players will play their hearts out and keep us up. Unlikely but anyone's better than our current lot.
                    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 30-12-2012, 08:23 PM.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I agree.

Who would be daft enough to join this shambles?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        May aswell start offloading now and start spending money on players for next season in the championship. And who knows, maybe these players will play their hearts out and keep us up. Unlikely but anyone's better than our current lot.
                        That´s the point. we dont have to spend big, but we have to spend on safe British players, IMO.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          IF Harry stays and the finances are looked after then i reckon we will bounce back...big if tho
                          agree with this. i reckon the finances are ok, i really cant see harry staying though.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Do not spend one more single penny. We are going down & buying players is not the answer.

I haven't given up hope until today but after yet another toothless, spineless display we must accept the drop is inevitable.

Please along with the board put all your focus into getting us back up at the first opportunity.

We need a minimum of 10 wins in 18 games for any slither of hope of staying up after only 1 win in 20 WON'T HAPPEN!!!
                            Totally agree dont go throwing good money after bad T.F. Should tell Harry to build a team to get us straight back up at the first attempt

Comment

Well it is up to the board really. They set the budget whether the fans want to spend billions or zilch. That is how football business works.

TBH they are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea - either spend to try to stay up OR pay all the current wages in the Championship.

Not a pretty choice.

I think it will end up being a mixture - no huge buys but looking to change whatever they can within budget.

Comment

Working...
                              X