Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Ferdandes : how much of his dough has he really invested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His only mistake was sticking with mark Hughes for longer than he should.

Comment

I heard he is built on credit.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Reality is we have opened the cheque-book, when we should have followed the model of Norwich, Swansea and even built like Stoke.

We went too quickly for the big buys and splintered the hard work that got us into the Premiership.

As for before< I was totally right. That's the past, we have to worry about the future
        as we all can see now ,Hindsight
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Reality is we have opened the cheque-book, when we should have followed the model of Norwich, Swansea and even built like Stoke.

We went too quickly for the big buys and splintered the hard work that got us into the Premiership.

As for before< I was totally right. That's the past, we have to worry about the future
          We haven't actually spent fortunes (at least on transfer fees - wages another issue). Southampton have actually spent more. Just think we spent it in the wrong way. We should have either spent fortunes (ala Man City) or just bought a few players who very clearly improved the first team. Our mistake was to replace one whole load of average players with another load of average players. So in the space of a year we bought three right backs (Young, Onouha and Bosingwa) and two right sided midfielders (SWP and Park to add to the similarly average Mackie). Classic case of quantity over quality. If we had bought no one this summer but had got Dawson and maybe Andy Carroll on loan or Berbatov we would probably be still in with a good shout of staying up.

Comment

We are paying a quarter of a million pounds a month to just Boswinga, and he's **** and cant get a game!. How much must our wage bill be? and us a little club with max 18k attendance. Scary thoughts if we go down and we have to rely on Fernandes and his backers to hang around. I dont think our Tony is blessed in the brains department so lets hope by some miracle we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              I heard he is built on credit.
              Isn't TF just the mouthpiece for the consortium ? As for his personal income I can't see running an Airline in a global recession as being a great way of printing money !
              And the way he appears to be peeing it down the drain with a crap F1 team & a crap PL team it could be a lot of tears @ teatime sometime soon.
              But hey what would a silly arsed Joiner know ?
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                We are paying a quarter of a million pounds a month to just Boswinga, and he's **** and cant get a game!. How much must our wage bill be? and us a little club with max 18k attendance. Scary thoughts if we go down and we have to rely on Fernandes and his backers to hang around. I dont think our Tony is blessed in the brains department so lets hope by some miracle we stay up.
                Ive heard its costing us £6m a month at the moment. There should have been a structure from the outset. I partly blame Fernandes for letting it happen but on the most part Hughes and Kia Joorabchin (forgive the spelling) if putting the flame up TF's a-hole!

Comment

This.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    His tweets would suggest he is half a simpleton,a very lucky and rich simpleton but still a simpleton.
                    So say the geniuses who make up the QPR fan base, enjoying their mansions and living the high life on the millions (billions?) they have made from their own acute business acumen, which has rendered them more than qualified to comment on the business skills of others.

Here's a thought: why don't some of these geniuses invest some of their money into the team and show TF how it's done?
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Just out of interest, how many of those who are criticising Tony's running of the club are qualified accountants who have made millions in business? How many are privy to the finances of the club?

No, thought not.....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

the truth will always prevail!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          only a fool is easily parted from his money.
                          or a clever bloke with the horn

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            So say the geniuses who make up the QPR fan base, enjoying their mansions and living the high life on the millions (billions?) they have made from their own acute business acumen, which has rendered them more than qualified to comment on the business skills of others.

Here's a thought: why don't some of these geniuses invest some of their money into the team and show TF how it's done?

Self-Employed Joiner/Property Developer here, been mortgage free for over 12 years ...................... no I'm not rich enough to own a Bentley BUT I am smart enough to only try and make money out of things I consider myself knowledgeable in !

I'm also smart enough not to be splashing out on a brand new van or stretching myself financially until 'call me Dave' sorts out the economy .

AND I 'invested' in the club when the share option came out.

Plenty of idiots come into a few quid then buy a Restaurant / pub / hotel and run it into the ground, and plenty of rich idiots buy football clubs then run them into the ground .

All people are worried about is the future of OUR club, when the truth comes out about Boswinga earning 65 large a week ( x 4 = £260,000 a month, x 52 =£3,380,000 A YEAR) and you can times that by any number of players on similar amounts , the figures start to become a little mind boggling and after watching Portsmouth, Rangers any other number of clubs going to the wall or on the verge of it, I for one feel quite at ease questioning the 'expertise' of some of our owners.

Heres hoping all the doubters are wrong,we can stay up and the Sky blood money keeps rolling in OTHERWISE we are right up to our eyeballs in the do-do, of that you can be sure.
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                              Self-Employed Joiner/Property Developer here, been mortgage free for over 12 years ...................... no I'm not rich enough to own a Bentley BUT I am smart enough to only try and make money out of things I consider myself knowledgeable in !

I'm also smart enough not to be splashing out on a brand new van or stretching myself financially until 'call me Dave' sorts out the economy .

AND I 'invested' in the club when the share option came out.

Plenty of idiots come into a few quid then buy a Restaurant / pub / hotel and run it into the ground, and plenty of rich idiots buy football clubs then run them into the ground .

All people are worried about is the future of OUR club, when the truth comes out about Boswinga earning 65 large a week ( x 4 = £260,000 a month, x 52 =£3,380,000 A YEAR) and you can times that by any number of players on similar amounts , the figures start to become a little mind boggling and after watching Portsmouth, Rangers any other number of clubs going to the wall or on the verge of it, I for one feel quite at ease questioning the 'expertise' of some of our owners.

Heres hoping all the doubters are wrong,we can stay up and the Sky blood money keeps rolling in OTHERWISE we are right up to our eyeballs in the do-do, of that you can be sure.
                              one of the posts of the year old bean!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                one of the posts of the year old bean!!!

Why thank you kind sir, I'm on my 3rd CherryB so can feel the rant mood taking over !

Happy New Year to ya n yours

TW must be out tonight, I'm waiting for him to correct my spelling/punctuation
                                Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 31-12-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X