Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Ferdandes : how much of his dough has he really invested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ferdandes : how much of his dough has he really invested?

Just a front man IMO and all wages transfer fees covered by Sky

Only investment I can see is the initial 30 odd million he gave Briatore

Too many get sentimental on here , buck stops with him and the Board like any business

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Just a front man IMO and all wages transfer fees covered by Sky

Only investment I can see is the initial 30 odd million he gave Briatore

Too many get sentimental on here , buck stops with him and the Board like any business

spot on, his naivety could have cost this club its survival if/when we go down. Still he's a nice bloke that tweets a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

spot on, his naivety could have cost this club its survival if/when we go down. Still he's a nice bloke that tweets a lot.
      :XD:

Comment

His tweets would suggest he is half a simpleton,a very lucky and rich simpleton but still a simpleton.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          His tweets would suggest he is half a simpleton,a very lucky and rich simpleton but still a simpleton.
          Any con man who wants to earn any money need to go see Fernandes, easiest target they could find.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Any con man who wants to earn any money need to go see Fernandes, easiest target they could find.
            Totally agreed . lol I was thinking the exact same. mate you cracked me up

Comment

Not for much longer as that team would not even finish mid table in the championship.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

only a fool is easily parted from his money.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Find it quite ironic a poster who spent years having a pop at me for defending Gianni Paladini, is now blaming the current chairman and doubts whether he will go again this season.

Sounds to me, he prefers how it was 2-3 years ago?
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

both sets of owners are far to green to be running a football club at this level or champ level
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

to be honest if Paladini was still here he would be lining his pockets too like the thieving scumbag he is. Would fit right in with some of players we have now :-)

Comment

The moment we signed Joey Barton was the moment we gave the signal to agents that we were now willing to spend high on wages.

For example, Why do you think Zamora came? He was from Base Soccer (yet no-one seems to mention that fact) and offered far more then he was getting at an established premiership club. Things like that would never have happened before and deep down you know that.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Find it quite ironic a poster who spent years having a pop at me for defending Gianni Paladini, is now blaming the current chairman and doubts whether he will go again this season.

Sounds to me, he prefers how it was 2-3 years ago?
                          so you admit to defending GP, still it worked out ok for you
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

What buck? He's handed over money, what has he done wrong?

Comment

Reality is we have opened the cheque-book, when we should have followed the model of Norwich, Swansea and even built like Stoke.

We went too quickly for the big buys and splintered the hard work that got us into the Premiership.

As for before< I was totally right. That's the past, we have to worry about the future

Comment

Working...
                              X