Don't worry guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry guys...

..we've got to travel to Chelsea next! Was it 6-1 last year? hahahahaha, you have to laugh at how pathetic our team is

I feel sorry for all you guys that have bought a ticket,get ready to be humiliated :o(

Comment

Doubt it will be fourth straight defeat, we will probably eke out a draw.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Cech is injured and out of the game so theres that,

Comment

I'm gonna get well hammered before the game & it will all be a blur!!

Tbh wish I hadn't got a ticket
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Can't wait!!!

NOT

Comment

I have to be honest im going and expect nothing so will go with the soul intention of abusing Terry, Cole and every chelsea fan as much as I can anything else is a bonus

Comment

The teams we have coming up are better than Liverpool so who knows what the results will be.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I have to be honest im going and expect nothing so will go with the soul intention of abusing Terry, Cole and every chelsea fan as much as I can anything else is a bonus
                  I think Terry is still injured mate.

I think we can get something there.

Comment

I'm glad I haven't given those jerks in SW6, £55 to watch them humiliate us further.
                    Won't be watching a stream, or listening on the wireless, either.
                    Just want Wednesday to come and go as quickly as bloody possible.

Comment

got the scum in my accy so not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        You may just live to regret that. It's a funny old game as someone once said

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          I'm glad I haven't given those jerks in SW6, £55 to watch them humiliate us further.
                          Just want Wednesday to come and go as quickly as bloody possible.
                          I'm with you on this one,tbh i wish i could hibernate and wake up end of May,i could face it easier !!

Comment

Got my ticket for it but I have to admit I'm properly worried for a right spanking. And not the sort I once paid a madam called Waynetta in Hounslow £50 for either. Call me a drama queen but taking into account our last 3 performances, our last trip to their place and the fact they've recently put 8 past Villa I can honestly see a serious beating. Good thing I've got the day after off work as I'm guna be drowning me sorrows big time I reckon.
                            Last edited by MattyRangers; 31-12-2012, 01:38 AM.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They beat a very good Everton side yesterday. We are in for a tonking.

Comment

Working...
                              X