No announcement yet.

Harry: Dismantle that team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really need a complete over haul of the back 4, Nelson and Hill are good cover for injuries but are not everyday starters!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Onuaha the only one who looked like he had the slightest clue what he was doing today! Would be tempted to pair him with Nelsen in the middle!

Diakite and M'Bia put in the worst central midfield performance I've ever witness in the first half! It was like they weren't there! Embarassing. How Faurlin isn't getting a look in is beyond me!

As hard as Hill tries he is nowhere near good enough and was at fault for every single goal (they weren't entirely his fault but he played a part in each one).

Cisse is too lazt, don't think we can carry him and Taarabt in our team when defending at least one of our front men needs to want to chase a bit.

Can't fault Mackie's work rate but he's not really a Premiership player.

IMO we are down now so January should be spent gutting this horrendous squad that we've assembled and buying with the aim of bouncing straight back next season!

Comment

Needs a lot of deadwood removing, might mean we do have to spend a bit in the transfer window, damnit.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Needs a lot of deadwood removing, might mean we do have to spend a bit in the transfer window, damnit.
          It's a matter of pride that today's team never takes the field again. Harry should do sensible business this window, not betting the farm, to assemble a squad we'd cheer on for the rest of this season and, sd we go down, can get us back up next. All that b@stard Hughes's rubbish on display today bar Nelsen, Mbia and Cesar have to be replaced this window. Neil's rubbish- Traore, Anton and SWP- should never wear the shirt again either.

Comment

Hopefully we can shift a few out in jan

Comment

TBH the problem is not finding players you want to shift but finding buyers for them.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                TBH the problem is not finding players you want to shift but finding buyers for them.
                Yep. Who'd want them? We should just park them. Dump them from the 25.

Comment

Ned had a good game today I thought diakite was way better that mbia.

Taraabt can't do it on his own.

We need a centre forward and a centre half.

I think HR needs to decide on his best 2 centre mids.

One thing I will agree on is SWP has had enough chances . Put hoillet in and stick with him!

Comment

Onuoha and Nielson are only decent players today. Onuoha may still turn out to be good as I believe his late mother's illness must have affected him and his performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      It's a matter of pride that today's team never takes the field again. Harry should do sensible business this window, not betting the farm, to assemble a squad we'd cheer on for the rest of this season and, sd we go down, can get us back up next. All that b@stard Hughes's rubbish on display today bar Nelsen, Mbia and Cesar have to be replaced this window. Neil's rubbish- Traore, Anton and SWP- should never wear the shirt again either.
                      I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X