Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

Must be proper s.hite in training or Harry really doesn't rate him. 3-0 down, need goals and we keep swp on the pitch. Very strange

I imagine he has a big pout on since Hughes left, he has quite the history with Hughes and claims that's why he came here to begin with although I will argue it's because we were paying more than anyone! I would have preferred him over SWP in most cases but Harry doesn't see it that way, I wouldn't be sad to see the back of him and his agent Dad!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

He was banging em in left right and centre for Blackburn when they got relegated. Him and Moses had the best stats as wingers I'm sure I read somewhere. What's happened? Seems like when decent players come QPR they turn into absolute turd

Comment

attitude problem

Comment

He's fat and unmotivated since he got the huge payday from us, I still think he should have played more but he is not our saviour! He wouldn't play in World Cup Qualifying for his country (Canada) because he was holding out for a call from England, how's that working out Junior, you can't even get on the pitch for the worst team in the league?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Never been given a proper run in the team in fairness to him!

Comment

HR might be ready to off load him as he does not rate him. But how is SWP rated above him?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                HR might be ready to off load him as he does not rate him. But how is SWP rated above him?
                It is madness. We would criticise Hughes for it week-in-week-out, but because it is Harry, we should just trust him.

Comment

Working...
                X