Absolute Shambles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute Shambles

Firstly a confession. I had a feeling preseason that this year was going to be a nightmare so I did not renew my season ticket. Seems I was right.

I have never seen such an incompetent, useless bunch of ****tards wearing the hoops. Makes my blood boil. I love QPR. My Dad first took me in the 70's and Loftus Road is my church.

But let's be honest - the club is in a right state at the moment. I resigned myself to the Championship months ago. But longer term we're right in the brown stuff. Our wage bill is ridiculous. Can only see the club going bust within the year.

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
    Firstly a confession. I had a feeling preseason that this year was going to be a nightmare so I did not renew my season ticket. Seems I was right.

I have never seen such an incompetent, useless bunch of ****tards wearing the hoops. Makes my blood boil. I love QPR. My Dad first took me in the 70's and Loftus Road is my church.

But let's be honest - the club is in a right state at the moment. I resigned myself to the Championship months ago. But longer term we're right in the brown stuff. Our wage bill is ridiculous. Can only see the club going bust within the year.
    Have to admit after months in denial I'm fully with you . Absolute f****** disgrace of a team and for the first time in my life I'm embarrassed to be a Qpr fan . Biggest bunch of c**** to ever wear the hoops

Comment

What's the answer though? Sell everyone? Are they even saleable? Spending money in the transfer window is cash down the drain. I don't have the answers. Do you?

Comment

Nope don't know the answers mate just hope that when we go down the players on big money have release clauses that the club can activate . Start again for the hundredth time with good honest young hungry ENGLISH players . I'd rather be in league two than watch this bunch of players and I really mean that

Comment

There is NO answer this season,we are down and start off loading and building for next year,lets get some youngsters in and have a go for the rest os this term and start again next year,no other choice !!

Comment

Championship isnt bad. we just have to sell some players. and start again

Comment

Bust within 12 months. We have no future as a football club. Thanks a bunch Mark Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                Bust within 12 months. We have no future as a football club. Thanks a bunch Mark Hughes.
                And Fernandes tbf

Comment

Hughes should have gone after the west ham game and fernandes's refusal to sack him has done us no favours at all. He indulged Hughes and his agent joorabchin and that in the long term will cost us big time as we will struggle to off load any of this mob that were brought in by Hughes. Fernandes is not blameless at all and should after last year known more about the game of football

Comment

Fernandes and Hughes both to blame. With Fernandes I think it mostly comes down to naivety, but regardless he's still to blame. Signed too many players that no other clubs wanted on ridiculous wages. Let's be honest has there been a single signing that has worked out during his reign? Nelsen has been the best one and really that's as much to do with everyone else being so bad.

Comment

That team ranks with some of the worst Loftus Rd has ever endured.
                      Awful, just bloody awful, made Liverpool look like farking Barcelona, I'm bloody livid.

Comment

The title of this thread sums it all up for me
                        TOTAL AND UTTER F#####G SHAMBLES

Comment

We have had a few good years, Briatore & Ecclesstone bought us for a quid or something got the balance right. Then sold the club for 80 mil. clever blokes . Maybe they will buy us again and do the same thing LOL

Comment

Even if Hughes was sacked after the WHU match the situation would still be the same.

Comment

Dear QPR

After 39 years of faithful marriage I'm afraid we need some time apart. I first met you as an impressionable 13 year old and immediately fell under your spell when you seduced me with beautiful football with the likes of Stanley and Gerry and you promised much just after my 16th birthday when we nearly won that big prize together. I thought then it was forever.

Over the years we've had our ups and downs but I always thought we would survive. We have lived through some very hard times but we've always cut our cloth according to what we could afford.

In the last 18 months though you have changed. We've moved into a much more expensive area but we haven't had the level of income to keep up with the Abramovic's though you seem to think we have some devine right to belong here. Some of the staff we have employed have been suspect from the start, seeming to think we owe them a living, and personally I blame the Agency that our old staff Manager used. I thought things were changing for the better after we had trips away to Sunderland and Wigan, and had a great night with those nice people from Fulham, but today was the final straw when you dropped your knickers in front of that family from Liverpool.

Please see the error of your ways. We need to downsize and get rid of a load of staff and start to live within our means again. I know it won't be as up market as where we are at the moment but it is where we belong, and most of the people around the area we are in at the moment seem very mercenary. I hope I get my old QPR back and hopefully we'll be back together in time for a weekend away in Blackpool next year.

Love

Clem

Comment

Working...
                              X