No announcement yet.

Still think QPR will stay up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are **** and we have nearly a whole squad of losers..... still cant see us going down tho :-) refuse to believe we will against all common sense. Dont know why just do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
      Sadly,no chance of this. We had so many matches to close the gap or even get out of this mess and we blew it. We probably already had our best spell of the season when HR took over. The Xmas period was our last chance and we blew it.

If we don't get 6 points from the next two matches then HR needs to accept we need to build for the future and get rid of the has beens and mediocre. If Taarabt wants to go then let him as he will not want to be here next season.
      Everything seen so far is Hughes dominated. Even the next two games. Plus bit of bad luck (AJ/BZ) and a bit of stupidity (Barton in France) but mostly it is a bit of a mess and cleaning up takes time. After today the next home EPL game is where we see the first chance to really make a difference. I think the club will take that chance. Why not. We should know most of it in a week or two.

Also I think the window is the same even if the club hedge the bets to "build for the future" too. Of course clear out mediocre (will need a magic wand to find buyers for some) but actually if you want any team to work in any place you got to get the spine of the side right CD+CM+CF. This stuff is ABC of English football along with effort and team work.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We need to find a way of getting two quick wins on the board as when you look at the teams above us they have not won masses of games but when they won one they followed it up quite quickly with a second and third before reverting to being turd again. Look at Villa, Southampton and Sunderland as an example of this.

All the way up to Sunderland in 13th they have all only won five games or less all season (four more then us - its not an awful lot) they were in the mire like us but won their game after we got a point there then won another and moved up. If we can nick two quick wins whilst those above are dropping points we wont be out of it. I dont care how the wins come own goals, diving, cheating I dont give a toss we never get **** all so if we need to bend the rules to give ourselves a chance Im all for it
        Yes the table is compressed and there are not a lot of good teams about so a lot of teams are in it. A win changes the mood fast. Defeat does the same. As football fans we often switch between joy and despair but as a job of work which is how the club views it the task remains mostly the same for this season - Get to about 37 points. Every game has 3 points available. Winning the last 9 games does the trick just as well as winning the next 9 - but I wouldn't recommend it. Might have to wait to Jan/Feb to go on a good run and it is a mountain to climb but there are some really crap teams out there just waiting to be dragged into it.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Having won 1/19 i don't think there is any chance this sorry shower of shat will win 8-10 games in the second half of the season.
          I love your avatar, I can't stop laughing.

It's one of those, when you look at it, you just can't help but laugh back!

Cheers, I needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
            I expect Tony and Harry to get the January window sorted enough so that QPR will stay up and Villa, Southampton, and Reading go down.

Whatever the result against Liverpool that is my new years prediction.
            What planet are you on? What drugs do you take? Which cult do you belong to? Which village is missing an idiot? Which hospital is missing a patient?

Comment

Cant we get lance Armstrong in on the coaching and his doctors.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Cant we get lance Armstrong in on the coaching and his doctors.
                Looked like they were on magic mushrooms today

Like I said before had written off today and CFC too. Wasn't expecting anything better today. Just don't think the Hughes squad have it in them and would probably struggle to win again all season without strengthening. To have a chance means replacing half the team and getting a new spine then winning the home games. Difficult yes impossible no.

Comment

Still think QPR will stay up? Harry does

Comment

me too i still think we will do it,LR will become the 9th wonder of the world after this.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      me too i still think we will do it,LR will become the 9th wonder of the world after this.
                      i haven't given up yet, Harry has plans

Comment

Chelsea, Spurs, W.Ham, Man. City next 4 games. 1 win? So only 8 more needed out of the next 14.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Chelsea, Spurs, W.Ham, Man. City next 4 games. 1 win? So only 8 more needed out of the next 14.
                          Yep that is a bit of a pig of a set of January fixtures But everyone comes around again in the second half of the season and each game is worth 3 points. If January goes well could be one win from those leaving about 7 wins 3 draws required from 14. Difficult but not impossible.

Comment

Nothing completed yet but getting very good vibes from the transfer window news - good targets who play in the spine of the team.
                            Big change since Liverpool and now that the current players are performing if Harry gets his targets then my money is on survival.
                            Still the same 37 points that does the trick so it probably goes down to the end of the season. But there are reasons to be cheerful imo.

Comment

Working...
                            X