Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much as we all love him is TF really what we need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EYR View Post
    TF is a likeable chap whether he can make this work remains to be seen. The club has tried to run before it can walk and we are now witnessing a quite frankly embarassing season. TF said he will stay if we go down, he also said MH wouldnt get the sack. He was out voted once and could be again if the rest don't fancy the footing the bill in the Championship
    embarrassing is the word, one **** up after another. He took over August 2011 and has financed 19 incoming players on big wages and we hardly been out of bottom 3......successful chairman? remains to be seen. Theres more to a successful chairman than throwing money around and tweeting a lot.

Comment

one question: whose money is it?

Comment

Fernandes has been good to QPR since he took over however he was totally blinkered and mugged off by Hughes and his agent Joorabchin, How could we have spent the 3rd highest amount on agents fees. His insistence on keeping Hughes as manager will be a major part of us being relegated and for that he should be held accountable. To allow us to register 3 strikers one of whom was Andy Johnson was very poor management from Hughes and to also have more strikers on loan than we have in our squad means Redknapp has no chance at all. I think TF was caught up and dazzled by the myth that Hughes is a top manager and gave too much trust to him. Will he stay next season I dont think he has a choice as he has invested so much into the club that walking away is not really an option.

Comment

Tell ya what let's all oust Tony and bring back Flav & Bern eh? We would be alot better of that way; wouldn't be financing any transfers at all for us to be using hindsight to moan about.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Tell ya what let's all oust Tony and bring back Flav & Bern eh? We would be alot better of that way; wouldn't be financing any transfers at all for us to be using hindsight to moan about.
            Some of our fans are simply unbelievable, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              Some of our fans are simply unbelievable, mate.
              Don't think some people would appreciated how lucky we are until Tony upped sticks and left and some other ego maniac owner took over.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                well if TF isn't the right man for us and you are so unhappy with him I suggest you dip your hand in your wallet, pull out a hundred odd million to buy the club and then another 50 odd million to make the next round of investment. What was that? Oh, you don't have a pot to p*ss in? In that case unless you know someone else who does have the money and the inclination to buy a struggling football club then can I suggest you would be better off getting behind those who are bankrolling the club rather than permanently moaning? Its these kind of fans that drove away Chris Wright and if they aren't careful will drive away our best owner since Chairman Jim.
                You're a moderator, yet find it impossible to moderate your attitude towards Tony Fernandes.

I can see it now, if Fernandes leaves after relegation its somehow the fault of the fans who questioned his naivety. I think I've lost count the amount of times I've stated how I like Tony and don't want him to leave - but I'm not going to be blindingly unctuous.

You should perhaps take a more objective view instead of taking the apothegmatic approach to debating Tony Fernandes. I've been entirely fair in my assessment and objective considering I'm a loyal fan AND season ticket holder.

If you want to debate Tony Fernandes with me, first contend the points I've made before stringing together a completely tangential argument. I'm more than willing to debate Fernandes with any fan, but I'm somewhat bored of reading the same tired strawman arguments.

Happy new year by the way.

Comment

tony is a sportsman competing in the only way he can. he heads a formula 1 racing team and in that game you dont go in expecting to go anywhere fast (if you see what i mean). he wont disappear
                  he loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    tony is a sportsman competing in the only way he can. he heads a formula 1 racing team and in that game you dont go in expecting to go anywhere fast (if you see what i mean). he wont disappear
                    he loves it.
                    I don't think you can get relegated in F1 though.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                    X