Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team for next season assuming we get relegated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    **** thread **** poster.....Buttner,...Naughton...Get back on champ manager pal
    Aha! They're realistic targets if you think about it, Buttner wouldn't get a game at United if Baines signed and Evra would be second choice.
    No way is Naughton getting in the Spurs team ahead of Walker, Redknapp could get him in..Former boss and all that...
    I can certainly see these moves coming off if we went down.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Why assume we're going down ????- still only half way through this season - maybe this thread could be resurrected IF we were to be relegated. Talk about jumping the gun!!!!

Comment

Evra would be sold if Baines joined United.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Why assume we're going down ????- still only half way through this season - maybe this thread could be resurrected IF we were to be relegated. Talk about jumping the gun!!!!
          Preparing everyone for the worst!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

may as well put an R next to our name in the table now
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

That is really great. Can you do one for the season after next if relegated to the npower League One? Just to prepare for the worst

Comment

Mackies a good player, vital goals.

Comment

Get Gorkss, Legsofwood, Ramaggio, Connelly and OneSize back plus Dexter, Buzz and Campy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                    That is really great. Can you do one for the season after next if relegated to the npower League One? Just to prepare for the worst
                    Will do lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Preparing everyone for the worst!
                      prepare yourself if you want -but dont tar everyone with negativity..... not all are as resigned to, and accepting of the drop as your goodself!

Comment

prepare yourself if you want -but dont tar everyone with negativity..... not all are as resigned to, and accepting of the drop as your goodself!
                        Seconded. Plus I still don't get all the mackie hating? The threads on him are getting so boring. I wouldnt sell him if my decision, and the running out of play every time is absolute tosh. His absolute soldiers performance at home to villa this season was immense, never seen a lone striker give a back 4 so much grief in all my life

Comment

Fair enough lads, but if you don't agree then you don't have to comment! And I agree completely about Mackie.

Comment

Yeah, agree about Mackie too!

Comment

We need to improve 300% and have top 8 form just to stand a chance. If we do it we should be renamed Queens Park Foinavon.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                                Seconded. Plus I still don't get all the mackie hating? The threads on him are getting so boring. I wouldnt sell him if my decision, and the running out of play every time is absolute tosh. His absolute soldiers performance at home to villa this season was immense, never seen a lone striker give a back 4 so much grief in all my life
                                missed an absolute sitter against fulham and an easy header against wba which wouldve put us in front.. agreed hes better through the middle but he is karzi as a winger.one of hughes failings in the transfer market was he bought plenty of central midfielders and no decent wide players so we,re stuck with swp and mackie out wide...

Comment

Working...
                                X