Brede Hangeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brede Hangeland

Daily Mail reports this morning that HR is keen on a £2m bid for the 6'6.5" Norwegian defender,who's contract expires at the end of the current season.

think we must have a first refusal on all Fulhams old players once they arent good enough for Fulham...

Comment

has been coated by Fulham fans lately
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Sometimes players need a change. Good player for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Sometimes players need a change. Good player for the price.
          or past his best ,which is about right for us
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Harry has just been on skysports and looked totally gobsmacked when Hangeland name was mentioned said he knows nothing about it.

Comment

That's good. Was just going to post "looks like dawson and samba are unavailable then..."

Comment

I think Hangeland would be a decent buy, he hasn't been great this season but in the last few seasons he's been a rock at the back for Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                  I think Hangeland would be a decent buy, he hasn't been great this season but in the last few seasons he's been a rock at the back for Fulham.
                  thats what was said about Zamora and Johnson and they are pony and due to their age are injury prone as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    thats what was said about Zamora and Johnson and they are pony and due to their age are injury prone as well.
                    I don't think Hangeland is as injury prone as BZ/AJ, also those 2 strikers were never that prolific at scoring.
                    I think we need to aim for an experienced defender to help us, and I would prefer someone like C.Samba but if he doesn't want to leave/wages are too high then Hangeland is a good player to get.

Comment

Working...
                    X