Harry in trouble with FA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry in trouble with FA?

Apparently for his measured and truthful criticism of the diabolical refereeing decisions against WBA. Naturally, in spite of screaming and shouting st his referee on the pitch in full view of everyone, SAF is not to be charged with any misdemeanor by the FA. And Ferguson was wrong and the ref right....

And Fergie can absolutely slaughter a linesman AND referee & it goes no further? Sounds about right.

If they don't want honest words from managers why force them to do interviews?

Dictators

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      And Fergie can absolutely slaughter a linesman AND referee & it goes no further? Sounds about right.

If they don't want honest words from managers why force them to do interviews?

Dictators
      Even the FA could not carry out such a blatant measure of double standards could they??

Then again, looking at the Utd game last year when Derry's red card was not rescinded which meant that Ashley Young's diving was as good as being commended, nothing would surprise me about this bunch of clowns

They seem to want to only make examples of people when it suits them, rather than being consistent and fair

Comment

Why? Respect the ref adverts are stupid. My campaign is 'Earn respect you idiots , referees in every other country apart from England are better then you, not even by a little bit but big a country mile. You & TheFA are dragging the Premier League down' I've got to find a way to put that on posters on the Underground trains... It'll come
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
          Even the FA could not carry out such a blatant measure of double standards could they??

Then again, looking at the Utd game last year when Derry's red card was not rescinded which meant that Ashley Young's diving was as good as being commended, nothing would surprise me about this bunch of clowns

They seem to want to only make examples of people when it suits them, rather than being consistent and fair
          WANNA BET
          re Harry , Suarez
          Re S.A.F Terry
          F.A. Go on about player haranguing Refs but its ok for the Man Utd manager to do it without rebuke.

Comment

I hate every single thing about the FA only they would come up with the notion of booking a player for celebrating with the very fans that adore them and travel 100s of miles to support them! Joel Barton got his ban for dishing out a dead leg, attempting a headbutt and retaliating to getting hit with a cuff, tevez of course gets no punishment whatsoever and then fellaini gets a paltry 3 games for a sweet heabutt, couple of elbows and a punch! I seriously hate the carnts more than I hate Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Why? Respect the ref adverts are stupid. My campaign is 'Earn respect you idiots , referees in every other country apart from England are better then you, not even by a little bit but big a country mile. You & TheFA are dragging the Premier League down' I've got to find a way to put that on posters on the Underground trains... It'll come
              Spot On!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                Really rolls orf the tongue.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Is there any other sport that is even half as difficult to referee as football? I think not! Never mind the diving and the cheating, there are far too many grey areas in the rules. For example, if I push the ball past you diagonally left in the penalty area, and then run forward (i.e. not towards the ball) and deliberately fall over your leg, is that a penalty? (Cristiano Ronaldo, I'm looking at you.)

Yes, the ref's make mistakes but they have a hard job. I don't think that means they don't deserve some respect just for taking it on in the first place. (No, I'm not a ref!)
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I see the Warnock in Harry Redknapp haha. It's absolutely ridiculous how Fergie gets nothing for doing much worse than Redknapp, just goes to show that the FA loves United and would never do anything to them. Agree with Ric, the post match interviews are there for managers to express their views and opinions on whatever happened in the match. I really do hate the FA.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I cant stand ferguson, it sickens me when people call him sir, WTF !!! ch unts just a sport maanger. He reads his own press way too much and has too much power in the game

Comment

Working...
                      X