5 Team mini league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Team mini league.

January can’t come soon enough for Arry TBH.When he gets a team together im sure we'll be fine.he's had a good look at the players and im sure he knows what he needs.So its going to come down to a 5 team battle.villa are in free fall,southampton are doing ok,but i cant see the 2nd half of the season been as good as there first half for them,reading are the same a southampton.......so id fancy us and wigan to stay up.ye might thing im mad,but thats how i feel.

p gd pts
    Aston Villa 19 -21 18
    Southampton 18 -11 16
    Wigan 19 -16 15
    Reading 19 -16 10
    QPR 19 -17 10

Southampton have effectively got a 7 point cushion given GD. We don't have the collective will to bounce back. We got 10 points in half a season. A win and a draw for them and we won't catch them.

Comment

Out of form Villa are home to Wigan this weekend. Wigan must fancy their chances, but I reckon a draw would be the best result for us. If Wigan win, and we lose to Liverpool we will be 7 points from safety, assuming Soton also lose to Stoke.

Villa are in freefall, and I can't see them even scoring, let alone win, and they look like they will be drawn into the bottom 3 soon.

We need that Jan transfer window to open for a CB and Striker at least to have any chance now.

Comment

Working...
      X