No announcement yet.

Was park a fernandes signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot understand why the QPR supporters keep slamming their own players when they play ok. Personally, SWP was only behind Mbia against WBA and he do like his getting to his best under HR. As for Park, at United he was sorrounded by better quality players and he was not a regular, so everytime he was called to play he was always given 110%. At QPR, for sometime, he become the most important player and was made captain as well. I think it was to much for him as I think he is a person that would like to keep a low profile. He is not big headed, so the extra pressure put on him was too much.

Comment

SWP had a good game and did more defending than that ****** Traore

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        SWP had a good game and did more defending than that ****** Traore
        Traore was arguably man if the match vs WBA . Played pretty well.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Traore was arguably man if the match vs WBA . Played pretty well.
          watched a different game then cos i thought he was pony....first touch of a rapist and hardly ever managed to get back in position to defend. SWP did more defending in left back position than what Trore did which i suppose is good because Traore cant tackle anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
            I think we need Park, I would much rather have him in the team than that rubbish SWP.

I don't care that SWP has putting in effort and has got a few decent balls in, Park will also put in effort, but the difference will be that Park will not constantly run the ball out or give it away or cross the ball ten yards over everyone else's head.
            No doubt you love Mackie though....??

That descriptions sums him up perfectly, although you'd need to add aimless runs into opponents, never passing to a team mate and basically being sh1te but gets away with it becasue he runs a lot...

Id have SWP over Mackie any day, and he's been the better of the two of late withoiut question.

Comment

Working...
            X