Was park a fernandes signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was park a fernandes signing?

Have heard rumours that fernandes targeted park as a signing to boost the image of the club and that he went over hughes head in dealing with this signing and also insisting that hughes makes him captin.

Now, if this is true, along with the signing of joey barton, has this man overstepped the mark and is directly influencing matters on the pitch which has led to all the trouble that we now find ourselves in with regard to splits in the dressing room along with ever changing managment?

your thoughts!......................................... .
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Tony has admitted that he was the one who came up with the suggestion and MH 'approved' it.

Comment

No he wasn't - Hughes said himself TF mentioned he was available but said all transfers were entirely down to Hughes and he wanted him as he was a top class player.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pure marketing signing "recommended" by Frenandes imo. Then also "recommended" that Hughes makes him Captain. Backfired as Park is finished as decent premiership player after his ACL injury which is the reason Fergie got rid.

Comment

HR: “I have got some in mind but it’s whether I can get them. You are looking at four or five players if you can pick them up. But I need people I can be sure about, I can’t be taking chances on someone who comes in here and it is a gamble. I wouldn’t take anybody that they said ‘Harry there’s a great player playing in Argentina or somewhere’ - I’m not taking those gambles. I’ve got to get people that I know. If I’m wrong I take the blame. It will be down to me if they come in and they are no good.”

So at least in this window there will be no debate about who wanted who.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Have heard rumours that fernandes targeted park as a signing to boost the image of the club and that he went over hughes head in dealing with this signing and also insisting that hughes makes him captin.

Now, if this is true, along with the signing of joey barton, has this man overstepped the mark and is directly influencing matters on the pitch which has led to all the trouble that we now find ourselves in with regard to splits in the dressing room along with ever changing managment?

your thoughts!......................................... .
            The tour of malaysia playing the dog and duck 11 answer your question, Fernandes will come good people like him dont fail in business he is to savvy for that!

Comment

I don't think Ji Sung Park's Agent is Kia Joorabchian, so I don't think he wold have been a Hughes signing purely from choice.

I've no doubt it was a Marketing signing to get the 'QPR Brand' (God, I hate that) more widely circulated, but Sir Alex is no mug and he know's when to offload players. If he was still up to the job, he would still be at Man Utd

Comment

Originally posted by ClemQPR View Post
                I don't think Ji Sung Park's Agent is Kia Joorabchian, so I don't think he wold have been a Hughes signing purely from choice.

I've no doubt it was a Marketing signing to get the 'QPR Brand' (God, I hate that) more widely circulated, but Sir Alex is no mug and he know's when to offload players. If he was still up to the job, he would still be at Man Utd

I hope that in 10 years time, there will be an useful and young talent Korean playing for us :(

Park's injury time is always buggin' me, I can't help because I am Korean and I feel so sorry about you lads.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                  I hope that in 10 years time, there will be an useful and young talent Korean playing for us :(

Park's injury time is always buggin' me, I can't help because I am Korean and I feel so sorry about you lads.
                  I think we need Park, I would much rather have him in the team than that rubbish SWP.

I don't care that SWP has putting in effort and has got a few decent balls in, Park will also put in effort, but the difference will be that Park will not constantly run the ball out or give it away or cross the ball ten yards over everyone else's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    I don't care that SWP has putting in effort and has got a few decent balls in, Park will also put in effort, but the difference will be that Park will not constantly run the ball out or give it away or cross the ball ten yards over everyone else's head.
                    Not basing that on SWP's recent performances presumably.

Comment

Fernandes wanted Park & Hughes agreed. I do not see a problem with that at all. As Fernandes himself said that if Mark said no the he wouldn't of forced the deal through.
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Seems a bit of am odd thread given park is not playing at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Pure marketing signing "recommended" by Frenandes imo. Then also "recommended" that Hughes makes him Captain. Backfired as Park is finished as decent premiership player after his ACL injury which is the reason Fergie got rid.
                          Totally agree V.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Yeah I'd go with that. Injuries or not, good player or not I've got no doubt the signing has been great for a money side of it & Asian fans. A lot of them are good people & a few are total so & so's which is the same anywhere
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              Fernandes wanted Park & Hughes agreed. I do not see a problem with that at all. As Fernandes himself said that if Mark said no the he wouldn't of forced the deal through.
                              That's a bit like the wife saying she wants to spend 8k on a kitchen , you can say no all you want BUT in the end the Boss always gets their way
                              Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 27-12-2012, 11:16 PM.
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X