Hoops ready to trigger Ba's release clause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops ready to trigger Ba's release clause

Harry Redknapp will make the first move to trigger Demba Ba’s £7million escape clause when the transfer window reopens.

The Mirror understands that QPR supremo Tony Fernandes is determined to deliver the Senegal marksman for Redknapp.

So keen, in fact, that he is prepared to build another clause into any deal allowing Ba to leave for a minimal fee if he joins QPR and they are subsequently relegated.

More...

if this happens then fernandes has learned absolutly NOTHING!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      if this happens then fernandes has learned absolutly NOTHING!
      Well HR is also quoted as saying:

“I have got some in mind but it’s whether I can get them. You are looking at four or five players if you can pick them up. But I need people I can be sure about, I can’t be taking chances on someone who comes in here and it is a gamble. I wouldn’t take anybody that they said ‘Harry there’s a great player playing in Argentina or somewhere’ - I’m not taking those gambles. I’ve got to get people that I know. If I’m wrong I take the blame. It will be down to me if they come in and they are no good.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...eview-1504801?

Comment

If true would be a major improvement to the team. A quality striker with EPL experience who can hit the ground running.

Sounds like Fernandes is on top of the finances side too which is vital too after the summer mess.

Comment

High risk strategy.

He will get goals for sure but will be get the service & furthermore why would be join a club in such a mess? Can't see this one happening at all.

Will be another Scott Parker scenario. Club bid --> bid accepted --> fans delighted --> player turns us down for a much better proposition.

Comment

he may not even pass a medical as he has a degenerative knee problem.

A risky move for a club like us.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Why would any striker want to come to us at the moment? Tumbleweed is more likely to appear in the opposition box than our players or a ball played in.

Comment

It was reported that he turned down £80k from us last week! Can't see him joining us in a million years. He's top 4 quality and should be playing at Arsenal or Chelsea. Why would he want to join a club at the bottom of the league? He would be at risk of playing for a relegated club and his reputation would drop massively.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Well HR is also quoted as saying:
                  “I’ve got to get people that I know. If I’m wrong I take the blame. It will be down to me if they come in and they are no good.”
                  I like that quote from Redknapp because it is about taking responsibility. You don't hear that often in football. Or anywhere come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    It was reported that he turned down £80k from us last week! Can't see him joining us in a million years. He's top 4 quality and should be playing at Arsenal or Chelsea. Why would he want to join a club at the bottom of the league? He would be at risk of playing for a relegated club and his reputation would drop massively.
                    Alternatively, his goals will keep us up, he can start next season in a totally different team now we have a proper manager and his reputation will have been enhanced even further.

Comment

He will turn us down!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'd much rather spend money like that on Darren Bent who obviously has no future at Villa.

As for £80K a week for Ba....... No Ta!!!

Comment

would he come here i doubt it , a top six team will come in for him and offer him bundles . he wont win much here unless we get a bye into the FAcup final then we will finish second

Comment

I think he will go for player like Joe Cole, Peter Crouch, Frank Lampbard etc.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X