• Last 2

Games very disappointing performances
    No passion and creativity
    Can we beat Liverpool at home who are not playing well
    R's

No
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Well we couldn't beat Reading, Southampton, Wigan, Sunderland, Newcastle to name but a few who are all bottom half of the table so probably not no.

Comment

Liverpool are at their lowest point for years, struggling for form and points; low on confidence and strikers. So, to answer the question..No.

Comment

WBA were decent but not great. Outside of a few clubs that describes most of the EPL.
          We can hope that Liverpool and CFC have an off day and the team gets the rub of the green.
          But I don't think there is much more to come from what Hughes left behind.
          So hoping to get something from the next two but mostly waiting for the January cavalry to see a change in fortunes.

Comment

Sunday really is D Day. I dont think there has been a poorer Liverpool team in recent memory and if you could hand pick any team to play at home they would certainly be one of the teams you would consider choosing.

I think how we start the game will determine the outcome. If we come out all guns blazing like Fulham we will turn them over if we ***** about and let them get a foothold they will. Game could go either way

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Liverpool are at their lowest point for years, struggling for form and points; low on confidence and strikers. So, to answer the question..No.
              That's about how I feel now, we're the perfect tonic for an ailing team because we just find a way to lose!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Are we talking about the team we beat 3-2 last year?

Comment

Liverpool are a joke.QPR are a joke. Should be a great 4-4 draw with Mackie scoring 6 of them 4
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Liverpool are a joke.QPR are a joke. Should be a great 4-4 draw with Mackie scoring 6 of them 4

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      Are we talking about the team we beat 3-2 last year?
                      Add Barton and Zamora to the team on Sunday and I would bet on a repeat of that.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Ha ha, so true!

Confucius say: "Struggling team look for QPR in fixture list".
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                        X