Ricardo Quaresma on QPR radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
    His expectations were to be as good as c.ronaldo. I remember him on an old football manager could play anywhere in attacking midfield. Thats all I know of him.
    Yep, back in 2004. Never fulfilled his potential.

Comment

Trouble is this guys not played in the premiership we need someone with that experience we just dont have the time waiting for players to bed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
        He played for chelsea for a bit didn't he? I swear he did. On loan
        Yes, a few games on loan but they never signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          He is like Lampard in the sense one plays on the wing, the other in the centre
          Obviously you haven`t watched him for the past 18 months!

Comment

I was just about to say why are we signing a 40 year old has-been, but I was thinking of Riquelme there. Quaresma is a decent player, would prefer him over Mackie on the right wing only IF he puts in the effort and commitment that Mackie puts in.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

this is probably paper talk but if i were TF i would not even entertain talks of signing playes of this type now. We need players that want to playfor the club, young people who harry can inspire to acheive at a high level.

These old washed up players are a waste of time and money

Comment

i saw him when he used to play at Inter Milan quite a few times, always looked awful and was a real pre-Madonna, Mourinho hardly ever played him and then he couldnt get a game on loan at chelsea either.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                  Yes, Yes, Yes! Quaresma is pure quality. He is like Lampard, even better to me, plus will be cheaper. I remember watching on the TV more than 2500 Besiktas supporters gave him a very warm wellcome at the Airport. I have watched few games on TV and he is a quality, no doubt about it!
                  Better than lampard? Not even in the same class mate- lampard 10 times the player Quaresma is.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Completely different type of player to Lampard.

Comment

Quaresma was once dubbed as the next Cristiano Ronaldo but he turned out to be more like Taarabt

Comment

Working...
                      X