Ricardo Quaresma on QPR radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Quaresma on QPR radar

Queens Park Rangers have been linked with a move for Portuguese international Ricardo Quaresma.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp recently stated that the West London club will be active during the transfer window.

More...

what do I know but runs all the risks of being another bosingwa type signing (and just not because they are both portugese

Comment

Had his day , would fit in well here

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes! Quaresma is pure quality. He is like Lampard, even better to me, plus will be cheaper. I remember watching on the TV more than 2500 Besiktas supporters gave him a very warm wellcome at the Airport. I have watched few games on TV and he is a quality, no doubt about it!

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
          Had his day , would fit in well here

hahaha spot on!

"All aboard, the gravy train"
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

"however, never managed to live up to expectations." that worries me!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              "however, never managed to live up to expectations." that worries me!
              His expectations were to be as good as c.ronaldo. I remember him on an old football manager could play anywhere in attacking midfield. Thats all I know of him.

Comment

The article can't even get his age right as at the start it says he is 29 and at the bottom he's lost a year and they have him at 28....

Comment

Would be a great signing. Natural ability in skill & trick wise as good as Ronaldo & Taarabt, never lived up to the expectations of people saying he will be the best in the world. Since moving to Turkey he has matured become more of a all round player then a show pony. He is captain of his current club though so I couldn't imagine that he be leaving.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I remember when Chelski would be linked with him all the time. In the end they never went for him, and there is a reason - the guy might look good on YouTube, but his overall game is poor, and is way too inconsistent. We already have a maverick in Tarbs, we cannot afford to have another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Would be a great signing. Natural ability in skill & trick wise as good as Ronaldo & Taarabt, never lived up to the expectations of people saying he will be the best in the world. Since moving to Turkey he has matured become more of a all round player then a show pony. He is captain of his current club though so I couldn't imagine that he be leaving.
                      He's been released 6 months early. They even paid him for the remained of the contract. Why do you think that is?

Comment

he will come if he can live in peterborough
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                          I remember when Chelski would be linked with him all the time. In the end they never went for him, and there is a reason - the guy might look good on YouTube, but his overall game is poor, and is way too inconsistent. We already have a maverick in Tarbs, we cannot afford to have another one.
                          He played for chelsea for a bit didn't he? I swear he did. On loan

Comment

dont riegs,you will have him black balled ,tared and featherd on here.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                              Yes, Yes, Yes! Quaresma is pure quality. He is like Lampard, even better to me, plus will be cheaper. I remember watching on the TV more than 2500 Besiktas supporters gave him a very warm wellcome at the Airport. I have watched few games on TV and he is a quality, no doubt about it!
                              He is like Lampard in the sense one plays on the wing, the other in the centre

Comment

Working...
                              X