Qualifications to work in the Blue and White Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifications to work in the Blue and White Bar

To be in with a shout of the cushy little number working in the Blue and White Bar and to fit in with the current lot working in there all potentiol candididates must fill the following criteria

Have no customer skills whatsover
    Do not smile
    Be surly
    Be rude
    Try and short change each customer
    Do not ring up prices in the tills provided
    Do not start serving at halftime until you have finished your fag and there is a long queue
    Do not open both doors to avoid the crush
    Slam the shutters down early

Boswinga is more than qualified to work there.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      To be in with a shout of the cushy little number working in the Blue and White Bar and to fit in with the current lot working in there all potentiol candididates must fill the following criteria

Do not smile
      Be surly
      Be rude
      Do not start serving at halftime until you have finished your fag and there is a long queue
      busw anker and five down fit like a glove, which incidentally the lazy f ucker wears even if its 30 degrees centigrade,soft coooont.
      Last edited by midland R; 28-12-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
        busw anker and five down fit like a glove, which incidentally the lazy f ucker wears even if its 30 degrees centigrade,soft coooont.
        Do what?

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
          Eh ? wot woodbines you on ?

Comment

I love solving Crimbo cryptograms, brings back memories of watching 321 as a child :=):

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Do not smile
              Be surly
              Be rude
              no matter how early i get down there i always end up waiting a life time to be served, must be my miserable boat.
              the other week when i ordered a guinness the lad who looked like his first time behind the jump just poured the pint straight without leeting it settle. when i told him that isnt how its done the bird behind the bar shouted "we dont have time for that ****!"
              ive also witnessed them trying to short change me, paid for a pint with a score and was given a jacks and a bit of change! When I told the bird that served me that I gave her a score the missing tenner came out of her pocket!!:O_O:
              All in all it is still a step up from having to push and shove just to be handed a bottle of fizzy pi ss in the ellerslie road.

Comment

Its amazing how many fans you talk to who get short changed in there and that the total paid is never tung up on the till

Comment

Dunno why you bother.

I'd be throwing digs around in there if they nicked my money. Bird or no bird!!

Comment

Working...
                  X