Mackie, Taarabt & Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie, Taarabt & Cisse

According to some fans are not good enough, so who replaces the 3 Top Scorers in our team ?

our problem are the defenders and DM , when you see ferdianand and co as DM defending like idiooot with no brains and you got mbia and co are no enough and hence adel, cisse and makie need to drag always deep to get then ball the they found themselves surronded already by the opposite teams. even if you bring ronaldo and messi combined they will find it difficult to score.
    Last edited by rockandroll; 27-12-2012, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I think the main porblem is lack of confience in the team. They players know why not us!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hooper, Lampard and DJ comes back does that answer your question

Comment

We don't need to replace them, just get Taarabt to think of setting up others before trying to score himself, that will then get cisse scoring. Mackie I think gets alot f unfair stick but he also deserves alot for his head down running into walls when e could play a more simple pass ?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            We don't need to replace them, just get Taarabt to think of setting up others before trying to score himself, that will then get cisse scoring. Mackie I think gets alot f unfair stick but he also deserves alot for his head down running into walls when e could play a more simple pass ?
            This.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Conceding silly goals aside, Anton aside, our defense isn't the main problem; our 'attack' is. We can't win games because we can't score goals. Nor can we create many chances. Last three mins aside we created nothing yesterday after we got a goal back. I can't see what can improve this team other than some sensible business in the window.

Comment

Working...
              X