Too many stupid QPR fans, I'm sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
    The fans got behind the team yesterday snd gave fantastic support. Twitter is a different story. Players are idiots for using it and are on for a hiding to nothing. If Fernandes and co do not like getting slated on twitter then do not use it, full stop.
    People can make excuses all day about our bad luck and keep saying we are only x points out etc. but the team is not good enough and the table does not lie. Call me negative and I can call you fantasias.
    Good points. Twitter represents sod all. More important by far to listen to the people in the stadium than those ranting online. Yes there was some bad luck yesterday but the table really doesn't lie and this squad as is will be relegated imo. Far to many very average players with bad attitudes on big wages. Only chance is that the manager can do some magic in the transfer window and if four or five good players arrive then who knows what will happen. Will need Harry Houdini and luck but at least the first part is in place.

Comment

Good post. But it's not going to change anything about the constant moaning. It's a shame, really.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        pot, kettle, black.
        you again:pleasantsuprise:.........must be cold for you over in the so called garden of england living in your better neighbours shadows!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

sussex
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            sussex
            too many lifters of shirts there!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X