Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    And then when he scores next week, there will be threads praising him. And when he doesn't score the week after there will be threads like this....

It doesn't end lol. He isn't a natural winger, he's a striker but he does OK for a winger. In fact he got loads of assists and 8 goals playing that position last season. He is good enough, and has proved it MANY times.
    Are you serious...?

He never passes the ball, let alone get assists. I can think of DIakite against Arsenal as his only assist, and im still in shock he looked up and passed then instead of trying to beat another player and running into him.

As a footballer he has no brain whatsoever, never plays simple, constantly runs down dead ends, or into opponents, or off the pitch. Very, very greedy player who always wants glory for himself. Imo we can't afford him and Taarabt in the same side. The difference between the two is Taarabt has genuine quality and can make things from nothing, whereas Mackie makes the simple things look difficult more often than not.

Impact sub against tired defenders and nothing else. Said it a million times.

Comment

Spot on Del & you are right he is VERY greedy & this gets overlooked by the rose tinted specs gang. Every time in or around the area you just know he is going to shoot with a sh!te quality half ar@ed effort even though he's got players in better positions & opposition defenders stuck to him. Any player with an ounce of sense would know you can't get shots off in those circumstances but not god.. Nope be will shoot every single time from the worst & most difficult angles. Glory hunter & I'm starting to really dislike him because of this & that's a shame because I love his spirit, effort & drive but he needs to learn his limits & a bit quick to.

Comment

I agree with what you say about hoilett Matty, BUT, just because he only gets the last 10-15 mins of a match don't mean stand around like a fat carnt, it means try and change the game and next week you could be starting

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          I agree with what you say about hoilett Matty, BUT, just because he only gets the last 10-15 mins of a match don't mean stand around like a fat carnt, it means try and change the game and next week you could be starting
          Agree with ya there, and he did yesterday. Have a few shots / crosses and earned us 3 or 4 corners directly from these at the end. Surely gotta start over Mackie vs the Micky Mousers?!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would definitely start him. Can't comment on yesterday as I was at my father in laws going all Bernard Matthews on a turkey . Hoilett has one player who I've been most gutted about, I expected him to be superb for us like he was at Blackburn I even had a bet with my *** mate that he would get more goals than Bale

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              I would definitely start him. Can't comment on yesterday as I was at my father in laws going all Bernard Matthews on a turkey . Hoilett has one player who I've been most gutted about, I expected him to be superb for us like he was at Blackburn I even had a bet with my *** mate that he would get more goals than Bale
              Hoilett has to start. He is a quality player who can go past people and can shoot. The only thing that might be lacking is fitness and work-rate, and both of these could be worked on.

With Jamie, the thing lacking is ability, and unfortunately, that cannot be worked on.

Comment

Working...
              X