Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    5 goals and a few assists in 1 1/2 seasons suggests why our best player aint good enough for some sand infested countries national team, but lemmings on here will say thats to our benefit.
    He hasn't played 1 and a 1/2 season, he was out for about a third of last season and has missed about 6 games this season.

Steven Gerrard scored 6 goals in 47 games in 2003. This is when he was at his prime, and playing in a much better side than us being built around him. Does that mean he had a poor season?

I agree Tarbs contribution in the past season and a bit has been way below par. But he's still been our best attacking threat, which says a lot about the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      He hasn't played 1 and a 1/2 season, he was out for about a third of last season and has missed about 6 games this season.

Steven Gerrard scored 6 goals in 47 games in 2003. This is when he was at his prime, and playing in a much better side than us being built around him. Does that mean he had a poor season?

I agree Tarbs contribution in the past season and a bit has been way below par. But he's still been our best attacking threat, which says a lot about the rest of the team.
      Adel is not as good as you keep spouting about, otherwise he would be at the ACN, so stop spamming the MB with your propaganda.

Comment

Adel is not as good as you keep spouting about, otherwise he would be at the ACN, so stop spamming the MB with your propaganda.
        Propaganda? How old are you, 6?

And you do realise, don't you, that he is not going to the ANC because of a fall-out with the coach, and not because of footballing reasons, don't you?

(PS, I am not spamming anything, when you post lies and misinformation, I just like to correct it).

Comment

What creativity was there today, (5 goals and assists in 18 months) his decision making process is akin to yours when faced with a carrot or a donut, you always chose the wrong one .
          Today there wasn't a great deal from him, granted - although there wasnt frim us as a side at all, which I think backs up what I said about him providing the bulk of our creativity. Mbias 3 & Hills 1 headers from corners today were our better chances and they all came from Tarbs corners.
          Dont get me wrong I dont think adel can do no wrong. But as Ric said (think on this thread, maybe another though) - if Adel played as he can do week in week out he would be at Barcelona starting games, not us. Being the type of player he is, he will have games where he isnt particularly noticeable but we know thats what we get with Adel. He has more good games than bad and his good games win us games almost singlehandedly (ala Foolham) which, for me, far outweighs the odd bad game. He is the sort of player than can pull something out of nothing and turn the game in a second so he is always worth having on the pitch. IMO of course.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Today there wasn't a great deal from him, granted - although there wasnt frim us as a side at all, which I think backs up what I said about him providing the bulk of our creativity. Mbias 3 & Hills 1 headers from corners today were our better chances and they all came from Tarbs corners.
            Dont get me wrong I dont think adel can do no wrong. But as Ric said (think on this thread, maybe another though) - if Adel played as he can do week in week out he would be at Barcelona starting games, not us. Being the type of player he is, he will have games where he isnt particularly noticeable but we know thats what we get with Adel. He has more good games than bad and his good games win us games almost singlehandedly (ala Foolham) which, for me, far outweighs the odd bad game. He is the sort of player than can pull something out of nothing and turn the game in a second so he is always worth having on the pitch. IMO of course.
            We have 10 ****ing points, so tell me the good games he has had ???????

Dont fob it off with ********, tell me the good games............

Comment

That's the problem with people Matty, they are great at saying what Adel can do, but not what he has done.

If I wanted to see tricks and flicks, I would go to the Zoo or the Circus where winning does not matter, but I don't, I only care about 3pts and nothing else.

Comment

Sorry mate think you got that the wrong way round! More bad games than good I'm affraid.. This season 19 game can probably count the amount of good games he's had on one hand. (And I'm not a Norwich fan with 9 fingers on one hand)

Comment

In fairness Mason I dont keep a diary of what games he played well in, but there have been plenty of games where we have lost and Adel has put a proper shift in, not just tricks and flicks. If we were to trawl through previous MOM polls from this seaosn Im sure we would see that in a majority of games he was in the top 2 or 3 players voted for. The only win we have this season he pulled out the hat himself. As well as 2 other superb goals - the problem is our defence is / was so farking shakey we need to score 4 to get a win!
                  No doubt in my mind that we are a weaker side without Adel - alot weaker.

That's the problem with people Matty, they are great at saying what Adel can do, but not what he has done.

If I wanted to see tricks and flicks, I would go to the Zoo or the Circus where winning does not matter, but I don't, I only care about 3pts and nothing else.
                  You and me both. Believe you me mate I aint here happy as a pig in $hit if Adel plays well and we lose, Im a QPR fan not an Adel fan - but, as I keep saying, I think we are so much more threatening a side with Adel in the side and we have alot more chance of getting those 3 pts we all want with him playing.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Sorry mate think you got that the wrong way round! More bad games than good I'm affraid.. This season 19 game can probably count the amount of good games he's had on one hand. (And I'm not a Norwich fan with 9 fingers on one hand)
                    Its quite simple, all people need to do is stop saying what Adel can do, just say what he has done................................

Comment

Its quite simple, all people need to do is stop saying what Adel can do, just say what he has done................................
                      For starters got us our only win of the season.

Comment

reguarly on showboat
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

West brim did a number on us without the refs help. Can't say they're a poor team look at the table.

Comment

For starters got us our only win of the season.
                            I thought it was a hangerland own goal that got us going............ and will you be incding the disasters like the miss v Everton or the showboating at Stoke plus others ?

As I said I know what he can do, but what has he done ?

Comment

Cannot rely on Adel. Because he is unreliable and because he is only one man anyway.

January I hope will see some quality players arrive. If the rumors are true some of the players being chased would transform the team.

Cole, Lampard, Anelka, Bent, Keane, Hooper, Dawson, Remy etc if some of them arrive then it is not all on Adel's shoulders.

Comment

If Hughes had played him more in the earlier part of the season, QPR might have had more points.
                                However, a main reason for so few points is because the defence has been so ****e at defending set pieces and crosses. Also, the lack of a goalscorer to challenge Cisse has been another huge factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X