Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

Taarabt totally no existent today like many others , for all who think he's our saviour affraid not very poor against a poor side

Poor today. Especially second half. Would've hoped he'd step up a gear after we got a goal back. His corners were worst than awful the entire first half.

Comment

makes all this talk about using Milan to get to Barca or Real a joke, sadly can't get away from the fact too many don;t perform and don't care
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

That seems to always be his way, play a brilliant match and get our hopes up then follow up with a bunch of average performances! In fairness Newcastle and WBA marked him very tight but he was poor passing off when he did and his long cracks at goal were weak! He'll have to pick it up if he wants that move to Reak Madrid!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

His corners were worse than awful?

That's funny because Mbia connected with 3 of them that he headed wide as did Clint Hill couldn't of been that bad!

Do some people who post such tripe actually go to the games?

Comment

Mbia = 50 pence head

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

That's funny because Mbia connected with 3 of them that he headed wide as did Clint Hill couldn't of been that bad!

I wasn't at the match but he clearly had a couple of poor ones in the first half, they were much better in the second and we should have scored at least one off his delivery IMHO!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

First half, I said. Read the post! We lost that game in the first half (and thanks to the ref's second half performance).

Comment

Just how long can we continue to hope for some consistency from him. Just he is a fantastic player when on form but twice in 20 games? Time to move him on and get some consistent players in.

Comment

Beat me to it Ric. Mackie also got his boot on 1 but skied it. That's 5 corners that can't have been too shabby.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

People expect him to perform like he did against Fulham every week. He was poor today but he is still our most creative and attacking threat when he has the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by thefatgod1 View Post
                        Just how long can we continue to hope for some consistency from him. Just he is a fantastic player when on form but twice in 20 games? Time to move him on and get some consistent players in.
                        I think he would wish a few faces in the squad welcome. Emnes from Boro is one I think he would like to play alongside.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Beat me to it Ric. Mackie also got his boot on 1 but skied it. That's 5 corners that can't have been too shabby.
                          All in the second half. We can't score period, so we ought expect more than crap corners for the entire first half. We've only scored once from a corner all season, so a lot of them have been shabby.

Comment

Easy target. He isn't the reason we are where we are. Far worse players and performers in the team.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Every time he got the ball Brunt was on him like a fly round 5hit. Brunt gets the ball - Adel lets him run & pop it in from 30+ yards. Green no chance, similar to Newcastle's goal last Saturday. But he seems to be all we have

Comment

Working...
                              X